• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Terminator gen 2 30cal leak

Hi all, new to the hobby- Got a brand new Terminator gen 2 30 cal and its had a leak since day 1 and I'm looking for some help. via the soapy water test, I've located the leak to be the screw that the air gauge screws into. there are no bubble around the air gauge and the screw, the bubbles are all between the black screw and the body of the rifle. The vendor I purchased from sent me additional delrin seals for the gauge to the screw, but installing one did nothing to stop the leak. Is there another seal under the black screw that could be the issue?

20231107_155315.jpg

You will have to depressurize and remove the outer screw. I'm not sure what seal is sealing the outer screw maybe an oring or another Delrin washer. I would remove the screw and chek the seal. If you see nothin wrong tighten it down a bit more and try again. I doubt teflon tape will do any good the threads are not tapered but you can try that also. If that don't work PM me or report back to this thread and I will air down mine and disassemble and see what mine has in it. Good luck.

Jim