• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Terminator Barrel Oring

I’ve got a Gen1 Terminator .357 that’s had the barrel breech Oring fall out. It’s causing the gun to blast a ton of air out the breech when firing and can’t cycle. I’ve tried to get the barrel off the gun to put the Oring back in, but can’t find any manuals online. Has anyone here done a deep tear down on a Gen1 Terminator or had the same issue? This gun is crazy fun to shoot and it sucks having it out of action!

I use a .250 rod with one end slightly sharpened. Open the breech and lock it back with a short piece of dowl. I push the oring into the breech with a small allen wrench then push the rod down the barrel and gently work the oring back into pace with the rod and Allen.

My gun is the 30 so a shotgun rod would probably work for the .357. I started gluing mine in with super glue and letting them set overnight.

I use a .250 rod with one end slightly sharpened. Open the breech and lock it back with a short piece of dowl. I push the oring into the breech with a small allen wrench then push the rod down the barrel and gently work the oring back into pace with the rod and Allen.

My gun is the 30 so a shotgun rod would probably work for the .357. I started gluing mine in with super glue and letting them set overnight.
Aw man, just dropped mine off at a shop for repairs a while back! Thanks for the tip though if it happens again. No problems with the superglue degrading the oring seal?