• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Tequila Pistol micro mini review

Firstly I'm going to admit I'm doing destructive testing on it, not intentionally but it's how it's working out. Just a bunch of stupid errors on my part. To save others from the same fate. Xoloti aka Alfonso is very gracious about sending me parts.

Mike VV gave a great report of the mechanics, I'm only going to add that the fit and finish is excellent.

My trigger is currently 2#4oz, easily adjustable but i'm leaving it alone for now.

For the first 20 shots, 2 mags, I averaged 7.1 fps deviation. using .22 14.3gr Crosman HP's at 9 yards

Center is the first ten so #21 though 31 out of the gun

Top left is the next 10 Top right is the next 10 coming off of the regular at 2000psi Front rest only using a red-dot, with a Donny FL Tanto, still makes a touch of noise.

This is going to be a fun gun to play with. IMG_2350.jpegTequilia Gunjpeg.jpeg

Well our friend sent me a new grip, printed with carbon fiber. This is like grippy, you will NOT EVER SLIP with it. The fit was the normal excellence, actually had to tap it on, the screw requires a 7/64 long reach to get to it, I used a hemostat to get it in the hole then tightened it. It survived me using it so short of smacking it with a big hammer it's good to go. Did I mention it feels great?
IMG_2359.jpeg

Played around a touch late afternoon at 10 yards with AA16 pellets, messed with the HSA, basically I'm seeing that you can crank it in and waste air and get 638fps or back it out to 5ish thread and get 631 with a SD of 2fps and not waste air, backing it out to 7 threads was really tight groups but my FX would't pick up the speeds reliable it was sub 600 somewhere., have to play with that a touch. A squirrels posed for me but I spared it, wasn't in the mood and didn't want to deprive a Coopers Hawk of a meal. Tomorrow I'll try some other pellets and see what happens.

Reactions: Xolotl
Got out today and tested 5 different pellets at the same setting from yesterday. Gun was tethered at 4500psi 70cf tank 10 shots per target except for the JSB 18.13, my iPhone/FX app decided not to play well with measuring. so I redid them. The JSB 18.13 were very snug in the magazine, the Crosman's very loose, BUT the SD on the Crosmans was excellent at 2.2, and they were the fastest, with the 18.13's doing quite well. Shooting from a rest at a bit over 10 yards.
IMG_2371.jpeg