Tequila Gun PCP

Hello everyone

I'm developing a new PCP airgun!

MOD EDIT: CLANDESTINE ADVERTISING IS NOT PERMITTED. YOU MAY SHARE YOUR PROJECT, PLEASE OMIT ANY MENTION OF SALES OR AVAILABILITY.

9BD68ED5-EF8B-4B95-863D-67EF82F4F97B.1621203647.jpeg
D6F5AD57-E07C-4765-822E-7BF22680A67E.1621203675.jpeg
FBA6F015-ED88-40DB-AA1F-374083BF79AC.1621203706.jpeg

EF3F48F6-0767-4F36-8FA4-E6B202300202.1621204163.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
0akhonor, legionair and Gerry52

The attached pictures shows the prices and specs. The magazine picture I will post tomorrow.

In my works I l'visited other countries and when the citizens of this country knowing that I am Mexican, the first thing that they relation with Mexico is the Tequila. So when some airgun enthusiasts look or listen the gun name, they would be that it is a Mexican gun.

3176BB7E-BF4E-4207-9B1F-63A278C0EFE4.1621223221.jpeg

3224FC8D-DA9A-4662-83C6-4E0E02802427.1621223236.jpeg

The quality and craftsmanship is very high, I am using only 7075 T6 Alum and 304 Stainless steel. I am avoiding the plastic and steel can be oxidation. The manufacturing of the pieces is using a 5 axis CNC.

Very nice. All of your specifications look really good.

I just found your other post in the PCP section. Are you still planning on building the "bullpup" pieces ? Are you still planning on the "short" version ?

I hate to ask, but... Can the cocking lever still be swapped to the left side ? 

I'm in for one. Will contact you.

Thanks

Mike

Very nice. All of your specifications look really good.

I just found your other post in the PCP section. Are you still planning on building the "bullpup" pieces ? Are you still planning on the "short" version ?

I hate to ask, but... Can the cocking lever still be swapped to the left side ? 

I'm in for one. Will contact you.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

The roadmap for this product is the following:

Bullpup kit.

Short and long version.

Left and right cocking lever version.

12 FPE or 500 FPS

0.177, 0.25 and 0.30 calibers kit.

Regards

That is great,I like the 1911 shape and that it looks like a pistol not a Star Wars replica.Good workmanship.

Are you going to show some test results or let Gas and AirMan test it.....is the barrel outsourced?

I think your pistol will get the attention of many,I know I am interested and I hope you the very best.

Thank you Mr.Garcia.

Reactions: Bandito
That is great,I like the 1911 shape and that it looks like a pistol not a Star Wars replica.Good workmanship.

Are you going to show some test results or let Gas and AirMan test it.....is the barrel outsourced?

I think your pistol will get the attention of many,I know I am interested and I hope you the very best.

Thank you Mr.Garcia.

This is a tribute to this magnificent gun the Colt 1911 and not only in the shape also in the quality and durability.

The next week I will share some videos showing the performance of Tequila.

The customer will be able to get two options barrel: Redman liner and Lothar Walter. The current price is using a Redman liner. The LW option will be increase the price of the gun.

I just read about the barrel choices and I think there might be an issue with shooting pellets from the Redmans liner. I have two of the liners here and pellets are too small for any sort of acceptable accuracy. Bullets on the other hand is a completely different story. The redmans barrels love the RWS 41 grain bullets from Krale. Not only those but the NOE 225-39 FNGC sized to the barrel . I know the new crosman .22 barrels shoot very well with just about any pellet, have you looked into getting your barrels from Crosman ? There’s also pellet barrels available from SPA , they tend to shoot very well in the PP700SA and PP750 pistols. 

I just read about the barrel choices and I think there might be an issue with shooting pellets from the Redmans liner. I have two of the liners here and pellets are too small for any sort of acceptable accuracy. Bullets on the other hand is a completely different story. The redmans barrels love the RWS 41 grain bullets from Krale. Not only those but the NOE 225-39 FNGC sized to the barrel . I know the new crosman .22 barrels shoot very well with just about any pellet, have you looked into getting your barrels from Crosman ? There’s also pellet barrels available from SPA , they tend to shoot very well in the PP700SA and PP750 pistols.

The current model has a LW barrel, but as you know the differences of prices Redmans vs LW is big, also the LW must be reduced the Outside diameter to 5/16. I am considering your recommendation about the SPA and Crosman barrel.

I read only very good reviews about the Redmans liners. I designed the gun thinking to used them, also the magazine is able to hold 1/2 inches slug length.

While I don't know anything about the Redman barrel, I'd rather pay a little more for a known, higher quality barrel.

If...tests show that the Redman barrel can stand up to fine scrutiny in actual shooting tests, and shoot well, that is be able to keep up with high quality barrels, I'd be willing to see what it produces in the long run.

Mike