• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tequila Gun PCP

Anyone here get one of these?

I got not one but TWO Tequilas: 👍🏼

1594535098.jpg

A forum member asking if the following:
What’s the maximum energy developed by the gun at 3,500 psi? He only have a manual pump, and was agree if the performance was only for ten shoots (One magazine).

I decided shoot the gun unregulate to get the forum member expectation, the attached pics shows the gun performance.
The 10 shoots was shooting the gun in the maximum compression spring hammer.
The 15 shoots was shooting the gun in the minimum compression spring hammer.

IMG_2697.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpeg
    IMG_2700.jpeg
    534.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: HogKiller
I got not one but TWO Tequilas: 👍🏼

811153758.jpg

➠ ➠
➠ ➠ ➠

I really look forward to YOUR impressions, Matt. [...] I know you'll deliver, Buddy.

➠ ➠
➠ ➠ ➠

Well, Ron,
my impressions are a bit — aah, what's the word... — blurry. 😳

To begin with, the TWO Tequilas I got for myself now look like FOUR. Well... — sometimes.
I think. 🤔

Then, I have these waves of joy rushing through my brain. 🤩

Hold on, I"n hettg a nir dozzu a pt.- oop,
I was getting a bit dizzy there, the keyboard seemed to float. 😵‍💫

Now I AM FLOATING!! Right below the ceiling!!
I'm going to crash down and break my neck. And the tequilas. Both the glass tequilas and the aluminum tequilas.
We're all going to die. 😵

🕇​

View attachment 388493

➠ ➠
➠ ➠ ➠

➠ ➠
➠ ➠ ➠

Well, Ron,
my impressions are a bit — aah, what's the word... — blurry. 😳

To begin with, the TWO Tequilas I got for myself now look like FOUR. Well... — sometimes.
I think. 🤔

Then, I have these waves of joy rushing through my brain. 🤩

Hold on, I"n hettg a nir dozzu a pt.- oop,
I was getting a bit dizzy there, the keyboard seemed to float. 😵‍💫

Now I AM FLOATING!! Right below the ceiling!!
I'm going to crash down and break my neck. And the tequilas. Both the glass tequilas and the aluminum tequilas.
We're all going to die. 😵

🕇T​
The real question is how do they shoot, good to 100 yards? Kidding on that one but information is important, I think our friend may have a winner here but unless we get some reviews he's not going anywhere.

what's up there fellow enthusiasts, so I'm gonna keep this short. I'm not much for posting. I received a tequila gun some time ago in the 17 fpe version. First impressions...... QUALITY! Everything on this pistol looks machined to tight tolerances with quality materials. I got sweaty hands the first seconds of touching the pistol 😂 I've only shot like 100 rounds thus far, not one jam, all shots consistent. I only have a hand pump but im a 300lb man so its not that difficult nor time consuming to fill. The cocking lever is unique, having to thumb the faux hammer to open the cocking lever. Easy to load ss magazine and enough space to single load without the mag if you want, but I didn't feel the need as no pellet hang ups/flyers were felt or shown on my shots. The iron sights are easy to see for fairly quick target acquisition. Has a sturdy 1/2x20 unf adaptor installed with thread protector and pic rails top and bottom for whatever you want. The only cons I've seen (nitpicking) was the front sight magnet doesn't seem strong enough to hold blade down as any shake will pop it up again and the crossbolt style safety near trigger though works perfectly fine, will disengage if accidentally tapped with a little bit of pressure.I've I shot several pellets at 20yds. Sorry for you JSB fans out there I only use pellets readily available in my area. Sitting resting my wrist on a lawn chair using iron sights smallest group size was 1 1/2" using H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme 18gr, followed by Ruger Superpoint 17gr, then Gamo Red Fire 15.4gr then last Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums 14.3gr. I have since added a scope and bipod and will be testing for accuracy in a few weeks probably post a vid. Thats it for now 😂 I hope this info was helpful. Is the Tequila Gun worth a grand$........definitely YES! I think the Ataman Ap16 can stay in limbo for all I care, we got a new shot in town....a tequila shot 👍

IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3837.jpeg

IMG_3929.jpeg

IMG_3836.jpeg

IMG_3930.jpeg

What scope are you using?

Because I'm doing destructive testing on mine, I disassembled the barrel assembly, pretty easy 6 bolts and it's off, take out the two 'set screws' and the barrel comes out. I had to take off the assembly to remove the pellet probe cover, some you do, some you don't, I got lucky and had to. I found a sharp edge that if you don't get good alignment on the probe it can shave the o-ring. a sharp 30º or so wheel BY HAND will take a few seconds to break the edge. I did notice that the barrel was pretty badly rusted, so I took some Scotchbrite and Mobile 1 and cleaned it up. Our friend has been notified of this. Cleaning it up actually made a better seal on the air transfer. It was clever on how he did that btw. Reassembly was easy, aligning the barrel and going slow with the setscrews is key, After reassembly, testing at 10 yards, as I'd cleaned the barrel on the inside also, no corrosion, it took 10 shots of Crosman HP to get it settled in then a few clicks on the red dot and was getting very tight groups, IF I did my part. 10 yards, rested.

IMG_2400.jpeg

What scope are you using?

Because I'm doing destructive testing on mine, I disassembled the barrel assembly, pretty easy 6 bolts and it's off, take out the two 'set screws' and the barrel comes out. I had to take off the assembly to remove the pellet probe cover, some you do, some you don't, I got lucky and had to. I found a sharp edge that if you don't get good alignment on the probe it can shave the o-ring. a sharp 30º or so wheel BY HAND will take a few seconds to break the edge. I did notice that the barrel was pretty badly rusted, so I took some Scotchbrite and Mobile 1 and cleaned it up. Our friend has been notified of this. Cleaning it up actually made a better seal on the air transfer. It was clever on how he did that btw. Reassembly was easy, aligning the barrel and going slow with the setscrews is key, After reassembly, testing at 10 yards, as I'd cleaned the barrel on the inside also, no corrosion, it took 10 shots of Crosman HP to get it settled in then a few clicks on the red dot and was getting very tight groups, IF I did my part. 10 yards, rested.

View attachment 397902
I've got an NcStar 2.5x30 pistol scope on mine. It's enough to serve my purpose. Once our friend starts production on the carbine stocks then I'll probably opt for a bug buster or something in that realm. Thanks for the good info btw

I've got an NcStar 2.5x30 pistol scope on mine. It's enough to serve my purpose. Once our friend starts production on the carbine stocks then I'll probably opt for a bug buster or something in that realm. Thanks for the good info btw
It's going to happen, it's my job to try to break them. :LOL:

Reactions: Bandito
Well after a few weeks of having Covid 35 or something who the H knows what it is, I was able to get outside. 30 shots, 25 yards, standing. Hades 15.63gr, Donny 17-22 Tanto, the pellet hitting the paper was louder. Gun was sighted in at 10 yards, no changes to the elevation. Yeah the old guy shakes a touch but all in all even placements, maybe a touch to the left. Hammer Spring Screw is backed out 5 threads.

IMG_2442.jpegIMG_2444.jpegIMG_2445.jpeg