• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tequila Gun PCP

MikeVV,some may think so and many have had to do a lot of rework to get it right,that is a given,but when you have critical work and procedures on how to do it you better get it right the first time,that statement was our motto because we may not have a second chance,you got it now,and to tell me it is useless.....why do you think they have plans,or procedures.

Given the context you are right,so yes in was a useless for a development of a new pistol or a new anything....never-the-less that was our motto for good reasons..

All I want is an accurate ,easy to fill,high shot count ,reliable and easy to get parts for and fix pistol .

Your pistol looks great and also looks to be of robust design.

I am glad you are taking the time to "make it right".

Nothing kills off products faster than "bad press".

Like our old motto,"If you can't make it right the first time ,what makes you think you can make it right the second time"?

The goal of my product is get the total customer satisfaction and give to the customers a very robust airgun PCP. And I am tacking the time to deliver a fully trust product.

I like to see those qualities in a manufacturer myself. As I have said to you in the past, I will support you and your new Tequila pistol by buying one when you go into production. It is a great looking PCP pistol and I can't wait to see how it performs.

Reactions: Bandito
MikeVV,some may think so and many have had to do a lot of rework to get it right,that is a given,but when you have critical work and procedures on how to do it you better get it right the first time,that statement was our motto because we may not have a second chance,you got it now,and to tell me it is useless.....why do you think they have plans,or procedures.

Given the context you are right,so yes in was a useless for a development of a new pistol or a new anything....never-the-less that was our motto for good reasons..

bosco -

Sorry, still a long way into disagreeing. I worked in the aerospace industry for most of my life (now retired) as an Engineer (of various disciplines). I know EXACTLY...why plans and procedures are written, I wrote more than I care to remember..!

I ALSO...know why testing is a VERY requirement. I also wrote and lead MANY...tests of aircraft and satellite sub-assemblies and assemblies. MANY assemblies don't make it through the first test(s) without a little...looking at !

So...sorry, you won't convince me that comment fit's anything worthwhile. Maybe blowing up a balloon..?

Mike

P.S.- Sorry this got off course.

The bullpup is awesome looking!

Does the suppressor have the option of being removable or is the folding the only option?

Really digging the pistol, and I hope it works out!

The suppressor is attached to the pistol using four SHCS 6-32 screw. The user only needs unscrew them and the suppressor is unattached.

E1592D33-ECC5-44E0-AF13-B5F72C9BB07A.1630294142.jpeg

Everybody know the importance of sell or buy a product that works the first time. And avoid excessive spending of money and time. For these reason I want to do the best product to exceed customer expectations.

Perfect comment, and it shows by your continued work and informing your possible customers of your continued update work, and not hiding anything.

Mike

Hello everyone,

Finally I can shoot the Tequila Gun, I can get 19 energy pounds, using a 7 inches barrel and regulated to 1,700 psi. It is very noisy but the folding suppressor doing the job and quite it a lot.

Unfortunately the gun has a leak in the pellet probe. But fortunately I redesigned it and I have the concept ready to be fabricated.

The attached pictures show the issue.

The leak is because the 5.5 oring is no sealing the barrel, but I redesigned it adding a bigger and harder seal. Tomorrow I hope start do them.

3DCD2132-2E1B-40E5-8DA2-AC6BC8408F7F.1631488305.jpeg

C8D267BC-1B60-4244-B808-318E00DF74EB.1631488267.jpeg

Regards 

Hello everybody,

Answering your questions.

I have not a web site. If the product is successful I will build one, but currently I have not.

I contacted several airguns distributors, I am waiting show to the pistol performance to them. But if no one wants sell my product my goal is sell it by my self.

Now the good news.

The last modification in the probe does not work. Why? Because the high pressure in the barrel blow out the polyurethane seal. I used again the oring but now it is a silicon material instead of buns.

Currently the gun is doing constant 17 foot pounds. The issue of the leaks are fixed. To get a more power I will remove material to the valve probe, this improvement will do the next week. The attached picture shows the current mechanism valve and the improvement in valve pin.

CURRENT

82D188F6-6729-4218-BCD0-72D071116AC6.1632618105.jpeg

IMPROVEMENT

003AD416-FEE1-4D50-BB70-CBBD0E5672C8.1632618286.jpeg

Finally I can proof the modification but unfortunately it does not work properly. I was trying to reach a 15% of speed increase, but it only increase 2%.

For this reason I moved to other design concept a Balance Valve. This last Monday I stared to build it. As soon as I have the result I will share.

Just checking in, and seeing how you are doing?

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the lack of communication, but I was working hard to do this Gun safe and functional. I tried the follows to get a high performance product.

1.- Balance valve. It did not work because the limited area to implement it. Only can got 1400 psi until the pressure leaks stars.

2.- Ketron 1000 valve poppet. Unfortunately the limited area and small diameter of the spring used to close the valve was impossible get a safety seal. I need a very strong and small spring to work properly.

And finally 

3.- Developed a very strong and safety poppet valve using polyurethane. It was successful and is the current design used in Tequila Gun.

In a few days I will share the progress and finally specification of the gun and a video showings the performance of it. Also the orders to buy it will be open.