• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tequila Gun PCP

Reactions: Bandito

I thought you were going to do some target testing with it and were going to post some video's on your new pistol? That way we can see ideally how accurate it is shooting, the sound with and without your silencer, how many shots it will get per fill, etc.?

You are correct. The pistol will be finished and ready to sell when your questions be answered in a video. Right now I having a technical issues. I hope solve them in two days. The last video that I share is only to the show off the shape, size and good looking of the gun. 

I have some issues with the valve, the hammer can not open it. So I redesign the following items: hammer spring, add extra spring, modified the spring compresión screw, and add extra spring and compresión pin. The next week I will received the pieces. 

C9F6C35E-0054-45AD-8506-F4CB1E0FD00C.1624758234.jpeg

All I want is an accurate ,easy to fill,high shot count ,reliable and easy to get parts for and fix pistol .

Your pistol looks great and also looks to be of robust design.

I am glad you are taking the time to "make it right".

Nothing kills off products faster than "bad press".

Like our old motto,"If you can't make it right the first time ,what makes you think you can make it right the second time"?

Looking good -

Try to make sure that you use "off the shelf" seals, so they can be replaced at later dates...as required by age and or use.

Mike

I designed a custom seal.

F3E7A059-0B3C-4AC4-9C3C-D2EBCB7BF395.1629738808.jpeg

The pistol package will included 2 sets of seals and O-Ring. For the O-ring I will included the Mc Master part number, and for the seals I will included the mechanical drawings. The intention of this: Everybody can fix the gun by himself. 

All I want is an accurate ,easy to fill,high shot count ,reliable and easy to get parts for and fix pistol .

Like our old motto,"If you can't make it right the first time ,what makes you think you can make it right the second time"?

The above comment in bold is a pretty useless comment !

Very FEW, if ANYONE...gets "IT" (whatever IT may be) right...the first time..!

Mike

The goal of my product is get the total customer satisfaction and give to the customers a very robust airgun PCP. And I am tacking the time to deliver a fully trust product.