templates needed

Might help if you identify what creatures you are looking for.
@ThomasT seems to have the means and willingness to help.

Reactions: ThomasT
Somewhere I have some templates for 1/10 scale metallic silhouettes. But I can't find them. I want to get them to make a DXF file

thanks, Jim
Hello Jim

Attached is my pdf file of the main four silhouette metal targets. You can copy this file and then convert it to a dwg or a dxf file. From them you can scale to whatever dimensions you need. Hope this will help.
ThomasT

View attachment 25_yard silhouette figures target.pdf

Somewhere I have some templates for 1/10 scale metallic silhouettes. But I can't find them. I want to get them to make a DXF file

thanks, Jim
Jim here is a photo of the metal silhouette targets
ThomasT
Silhouette.jpg

thank you. I was hoping someone had an electronic file of 1/10 scale animals. I have a bunch of the pyramid air targets. They go on sale for unbelievable low prices if you check amazon frequently. They hold up with sub 20 foot pound guns pretty good. My 22 taipan would break them once in a while. But my Paradigm breaks them frequently. I cut one here out of 3/16 and one 1/4 I want a file that I can turn into a cad file for my buddy to cut some on his table. 1/5 size are easy to cut accurately free hand but the 1/10 take some grinding. By the way I think I will settle on 3/16 the rams fly better when hit, the 1/4" don't react great with a solid center hit. I like watching them fly. Here are the two I cut out. they are ok just take longer than I want to spend.

D375CEEA-9D0A-455F-9C00-FDC9A6198716.jpeg

26BD0919-7AF4-4190-A177-8C2A29A0E0E0.jpeg

Reactions: rc4fun and ThomasT
thank you. I was hoping someone had an electronic file of 1/10 scale animals. I have a bunch of the pyramid air targets. They go on sale for unbelievable low prices if you check amazon frequently. They hold up with sub 20 foot pound guns pretty good. My 22 taipan would break them once in a while. But my Paradigm breaks them frequently. I cut one here out of 3/16 and one 1/4 I want a file that I can turn into a cad file for my buddy to cut some on his table. 1/5 size are easy to cut accurately free hand but the 1/10 take some grinding. By the way I think I will settle on 3/16 the rams fly better when hit, the 1/4" don't react great with a solid center hit. I like watching them fly. Here are the two I cut out. they are ok just take longer than I want to spend.

View attachment 293078

View attachment 293079
You are more than welcome, glad I could help.
ThomasT