Tell me - is it that easy?

i do not have experience with that one,

but ive had the old seben dka2 mount for many years,

and recently updated to this one, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gosky-Scope-Cam-Adapter-Scope-Camera-Mount-for-Rifle-Gun-Airgun-Scope/282919256607?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

so far its great,quick on and of and easy to adjust,but its only for cameras,not phones.

i do not get sufficient video quality to my liking when recording through a phone,

also, to zoom in on a phone uses digital zoom which makes the image grainy and pixelated.

1551454000_21195130675c794f30713056.69333559_Screenshot_20190227-123832_Chrome.jpg

I have this and like it just fine. Compression, no screw digs into the tube. Order the model for your cell phone make. Really is EASY. I don't understand why it has poor reviews on Amazon. I did beef up the part where the phone plate connects to the tube. Other than that no issues. One just has to remove a phone out of its case. Maybe use one laying around so as not to undo your working phone everytime?? Anyway, I like it alot. Same Discovery company that makes the cheaper but usable scopes.

It's nice to see you guys finding scope-cams / phone-mounts that are actually working! 
Over the past 2 years, I've used some similar to the ones you've posted, plus a handful more..

Galaxy Note 8 user - So apparently Nothing seems to work for me..

I just recently got a Side-Shot setup, and while I'm finally starting to see a bit more picture, 
the dual lens setup on the phone still makes things a real pain..

*About ready to give in and just downgrade the phone I'm using*

Sam -