• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Tefloncoated A+++ and+

Duanen

Apr 30, 2018
Hawaii, United States
This has got to be the best transaction ever. I sent my payment in the most un conventional way. Cash! 

We had great communication throughout. The gun arrived as described in great condition. 

I know what you guys are thinking. What???? It's a long story.

Communication before, during, after and previous feedback on this forum is a BIG DEAL!!!!

Tefloncoated is the most honorable seller!

This has got to be the best transaction ever. I sent my payment in the most un conventional way. Cash! 

We had great communication throughout. The gun arrived as described in great condition. 

I know what you guys are thinking. What???? It's a long story.

Communication before, during, after and previous feedback on this forum is a BIG DEAL!!!!

Tefloncoated is almost ho portable seller!

“Ho portable?” Typo? If not, what’s that mean exactly? Why is he not totally “ho portable?” It sounds kinda awkward and awesome at the same time.