Teds back

FWB,

Ted is a super nice guy. I can say that without reservation as I met him for the first time this afternoon. I noticed you are a new to AirgunNation and this is your very first post so welcome.

You ask if Ted's reviews are independent? By this question I believe you want to know if Ted's reviews are unbiased. I believe you will find the answer by watching his follow up review of the original Bobcat. The was video released last December.

After watching, I would love to know if you believe he is independent or not.

Scott

PS - It is no mystery or secret that Ted owns AirgunNation. FX pays to advertise on AirgunNation. Ispso facto, then yes he gets paid by FX. Who cares?

Mike,

It's all good. I believe Ted got to a point where he just couldn't be "arsed" trying to defend himself every time someone said something to try and undermine his reputation. Too be honest, who could blame him? There will always be folks who have nothing better to do than try and slag off people like Ted or anyone else who has made a presence for themselves. It is the world we live in unfortunately. Anyway, I leave it at that.

Welcome to AGN.

Scott

"hotdoggins"Haters will always hate ! They hate him cause they ain't him : ) It's sad for sure . I think his videos has a lot to do with the sudden up burst in "high dollar BB Guns". Plus they are always fun videos . So I guess that makes me on team Ted : )
He certainly was the reason I got into the hobby. I stumbled upon his youtube videos and it wasn't long after I found myself with money burning a hole in my pocket.

Reactions: hotdoggins
"Rubicon_Joey"
"hotdoggins"Haters will always hate ! They hate him cause they ain't him : ) It's sad for sure . I think his videos has a lot to do with the sudden up burst in "high dollar BB Guns". Plus they are always fun videos . So I guess that makes me on team Ted : )
He certainly was the reason I got into the hobby. I stumbled upon his youtube videos and it wasn't long after I found myself with money burning a hole in my pocket.
Same story here. He's the one who inspired me to start the EXZIVER Channel and pursue my Airgun hobby as well! I'm glad to see he's back posting videos. They are always a pleasure to watch.

I moved from Portland Oregon to Statesboro Georgia in March and was sitting in my yard bored and was thinking about what did I do for fun as a kid . Then it hit me when a squirrel was eating one of my sugar snap peas . BB Guns!!! Plus it's all good to eat squirrels down here . Now this is when Ted came into my life ! I went on Y'allTube to do some research on pellet guns and watched Ted squirrel hunting then watched a video on how he cooks thems up real fine like . So I went to the Walmart ! it's the only one in three counties so it's a curcuis 24/7 and I was looking at all of them thinkin Jesus . I went with the Ruger Black Hawk 1200 fps ! Got home ASAP and tried to zero it in not much luck : ( so I took it to work made target out of some cardboard thinking this puppy was going to be a nail driver after work ... Nope ! POS ! $100 one at that .. I must have watch 1000 YouTube videos that week . Saturday morning came I got up early and went to Bass Pros got a CB Tail nitro piston 2 ! Got home ASAP zeroed it in good good : ) this fed my bug for two weeks but then 50 yards seemed so far away... But not for Tonton Doogy and Ted : ( So back to the internet ! Then it lead me to AOA ... I need more money bad ! So I worked mass extra hours and researched even found this forum ! Then the day came AOA Posted a Bobcat used it fit my budget with a bottle ! "WINNING" waited the week to get here . The Nitro went back to Bass Pros for a full refund and life has been great ever sense : )
imagejpeg

I've gotta agree with Bluestone. I don't know the guy, but I'd like to buy him a beer. If for nothing else, the entertainment and education that he's given to many of us. I look forward to each of his videos. Ted puts much time and sweat into his videos for us to enjoy and learn from. Let's not forget that he has a family too. I know my wife gets pissed when I spend too much time with my hobbies (I also fly large RC helicopters).I don't know much about making YouTube videos, but I'm sure it takes some time. So, Ted if you're ever down my way, I'll have a cold IPA on tap for you!

Thanks again Ted, for all you do friend!