Ted Finally Reviews Edgun Leshiy

The neat thing about this Edgun is the reinvention of the backpacking gun as a desirable product. Ed goes out and makes a high quality version of a Prod or 1720T carbine and puts his own stamp on it, reinventing the thought of what is possible- kudo's for inventiveness, high end results and re-imaging the air rifle. Like Travis @ Wicked, he's stretching the boundaries and making us all richer in our appreciation for what is possible. These are the best of times.

As for Ted's 50 yard results on his video, I enjoyed the side by side comparison between the FX and the Leshiy. Ted is a known shooter- while his results may not be typical with this rifle, at least we know what happened when he tried the gun. That other shooters get better results is just one of the variances in air guns, and shooting in general.
I've got a kid shooting trap with an old break barrel, no rib, and he breaks 50 birds straight. I could never do that with that shotgun, nor could I ever compete against Ted at 50 yards. This is in interesting sport because of all the variables- and the variables change every day!