Ted can you help a fellow airgunner out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bizill"I have no dog in this fight but I do know how business shilling works. I do tend to trust the judgement of someone who tunes hundreds of guns vs someone who represents a "larger force". I have no idea if Teddie gets this high a shot count or not but do know one thing...all I've heard are crickets, and not the airgun Crickets. If a man is called out he can show up to the party or sit this one out. But my, oh my would it hoist FX to higher levels if Ted could prove Frank and Ernest wrong. Then again, if only crickets are heard...let's just say it leads to doubt.

Please don't erase my post. I did not flame anyone.
Thank you bizill. That was very well put! If Ted can get these shot counts then yes he should come out and show us how. For now it looks like juiced numbers to boost sales for fx. Ted all you have to do is come out and show us your trick. Im not trying to be a jerk here like a lot of you people are trying to make me out to be. Theres nothing wrong with someone questioning how ted gets his numbers. Teddy come on bro show us how its done. This would say alot about you if you came out and showed us how its done.

"Frank2533"
"Bizill"I have no dog in this fight but I do know how business shilling works. I do tend to trust the judgement of someone who tunes hundreds of guns vs someone who represents a "larger force". I have no idea if Teddie gets this high a shot count or not but do know one thing...all I've heard are crickets, and not the airgun Crickets. If a man is called out he can show up to the party or sit this one out. But my, oh my would it hoist FX to higher levels if Ted could prove Frank and Ernest wrong. Then again, if only crickets are heard...let's just say it leads to doubt.

Please don't erase my post. I did not flame anyone.
Thank you bizill. That was very well put! If Ted can get these shot counts then yes he should come out and show us how. For now it looks like juiced numbers to boost sales for fx. Ted all you have to do is come out and show us your trick. Im not trying to be a jerk here like a lot of you people are trying to make me out to be. Theres nothing wrong with someone questioning how ted gets his numbers. Teddy come on bro show us how its done. This would say alot about you if you came out and showed us how its done.
Ted don't owe you a thing. How hard is this for you to understand..... how about contacting him directly instead of whining on the forum. 

...or one could put his money where his mouth is. I think we as CONSUMERS ought to be able to call out manufacturers on their claims, and that is to include distributors and REPS. Like when a company claims such 'n such horsepower, before I buy that product I would like to ask that guy on youtube helping push those horse power products and make sure it's at the flywheel or where the rubber meets the pavement. The rep or reviewer needn't address my concerns, but I'll be that guy posting on his youtube channel asking for answers! No harm with what he does, unless he's being deceitful and no foul in my researching a product.

Reactions: Frank2533
"Bizill"...or one could put his money where his mouth is. I think we as CONSUMERS ought to be able to call out manufacturers on their claims, and that is to include distributors and REPS. Like when a company claims such 'n such horsepower, before I buy that product I would like to ask that guy on youtube helping push those horse power products and make sure it's at the flywheel or where the rubber meets the pavement. The rep or reviewer needn't address my concerns, but I'll be that guy posting on his youtube channel asking for answers! Nothing harm with what he does, unless he's being deceitful and no foul in my researching a product.
+1 bizill your my boy! One of the few who gets it.

I'm sure to get - hits here guys but this thread is really Pathetic, who do People think they are to RUDELY and COLDLY DEMAND that Ted hand over his secrets? Wow! What happened to politeness? To kindly Asking? Why do you guys have to jump this to level 11 and Accuse, to slander, to coldly demand? 
Does Ted really OWE us an explanation? He would truly be a fool to reply to this thread with the way he has been slandered, accused, maligned and smeared!!

The smell of jealousy coming out of this thread is so strong I had to unplug my computer! :-(

I don't own an Impact but wouldn't mind having one, that's for sure. But if I run across a video where some guy, or more than just "some guy" but rather "the man" is claiming a certain number of shots per fill, well I'mma be a bit salty if mine doesn't measure up. If I'm lead to believe it's a factory provided AG off the shelf as I would receive then I'd want to make sure mine is up to par with other manufactured guns so I know there is nothing wrong with the one I bought. Also, if the gun has been modified, cool. I'd love to ask the person what they did to theirs to get the count that high. If he chooses not to answer then that's his prerogative so long as I'm not led to believe every AG off the shelf ought to be capable of the same. 

Now, calling someone out...that's a grey area. I did detect a bit of angst in the title and OP. But I won't lie, if I paid someone to tune my gun and fall short of online claims of another, I sure would like to get some answers as well. I guess it depends on the context of said forum post or video. Has that yet been provided or is it all just hearsay right now? Perhaps Ted doesn't feel the need to answer due to being "called out" but it would be refreshing to hear what he has to say on the subject matter.

Yeah, we all agree he's done much in his online career to help the community. Doesn't mean that his M.O. wouldn't change if on the dole. Plus people change after time goes by anyway. All we ever hear is blah this and blah that about Senator McCain about his tour in Vietnam as a POW and all that but who is the man REALLY, today

This started out as a simple how do you do it ted? Everyone comes in here and acts like its so wrong. Its a sinple question folks. Stop getting your feelings hurt you dont even have an impact. All the rest of you do is enable ted. Look i paid money for my impact. I watch teds videos if it werent for him i wouldnt be in the airgun world. I just want my impact to get 75 shots on a fill hes the guy to ask since he seems to be the only one to do it. So stop getting so bent outta shape you look like fools. No wonder why ted got outta here. You cant have a simple question withouy people blowing it outta proportion. Im noy crying that ted has the most accurate gun or any of that crap. My impact shoots just as good as his all day long. ALL I WANT IS TO KNOW HOW HE GETS 75 SHOTS!!! Lets alll calm down here guys and stop trying to start stuff.

Has anyone ever considered that the answers you seek may be secured under an NDA between Ted and FX?
These threads pop up from time to time and the outcome is always the same so why keep beating a dead horse.
Ted will speak if and when he wants to or is allowed to. Quite frankly threads of this type would make me belligerent
and closed mouthed if I was Ted.

Take your gun out, experiment and find your own answers
and quit depending on someone else to do the work for you. ;)

Thurmond

Reactions: Statichost
"T3PRanch"Has anyone ever considered that the answers you seek may be secured under an NDA between Ted and FX?
These threads pop up from time to time and the outcome is always the same so why keep beating a dead horse.
Ted will speak if and when he wants to or is allowed to. Quite frankly threads of this type would make me belligerent
and closed mouthed if I was Ted.

Take your gun out, experiment and find your own answers
and quit depending on someone else to do the work for you. ;)

Thurmond
+1
That is exactly how I am going to spend my memorial day. Not with an FX but the other stuff about testing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.