Check your foster on your fill whip. Also check inside of the fill probe. There could be a bit of some o-ring that may of been shaved off from the fill whip foster. Had something similar happen to my EvoL. Those are very easy little airguns to take apart and work on. Have taken mine apart a few times. Could be a bit in the check valve in the airgun plugging it up. Just some thoughts.

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
Check your foster on your fill whip. Also check inside of the fill probe. There could be a bit of some o-ring that may of been shaved off from the fill whip foster. Had something similar happen to my EvoL. Those are very easy little airguns to take apart and work on. Have taken mine apart a few times. Could be a bit in the check valve in the airgun plugging it up. Just some thoughts.
Thanks. I’ll try that. It sure would be nice to have someone walk me through the process of replacing all the ORings would be awesome. Yes, there are some videos online, but I’d even pay for a web class specifically on how to service that particular model.

Did you not ask for a tech in your OP? I misunderstood…
I was looking for someone technical to walk me through some of the finer points of a specific model pcp, in this case, an L1 which from what I understand is a simpler platform. That will hopefully help me get better at making my own repairs or mods.

Reactions: L.Leon