Tech 23 Front Cocking Lever for Skyhawk or P15

Ouch!

I added one to the basket to see how the process works, if the shop in English carried over to the ordering process, but could not understand anything else. Bear in mind I can still recite Shakespeare in German, but I learned to do that 54 years ago as a sophomore in high school, and could not find anything that remotely looked like “the slings and arrows of outrages fortune.”

My Exclusive sidelever breech arrived in 3 days from Thailand, which has spoiled me. So based on your experience, even if I wanted one, thanks Tech 23.

Roachcreek, 

Tech 23 has responded promptly to my emails and said that three other orders to the US also have taken a long time, possibly held up in customs.

There's a guy on the Artemis owners group on Facebook that says Tech 23 stole the idea from him. I don't know anything about that but from the pictures I've seen, his version did look a bit cleaner than the Tech 23 version. As far as ordering from the Tech 23 site, I contacted them first and they sent a PayPal invoice to get around the site. So yeah... a little sketchy. If I were to do over, I'd look up they guy on Facebook but I'll report back if it ever arrives.

(1) I did contact the guy who invented the side lever. I told him I wanted to order rather from him than from the copycat.

But he said he's not making them anymore. He was fine with me ordering from Tech23.

(2) If anyone needs help understanding the German Tech23 website (or any other German website), PM me (I am German 😄).

(3) If anyone decides to make a side lever and wants to make a few more to sell, I'm interested.

Matthias