• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Team Centercut on Atlas Airguns podcast

69F1F7E6-5210-4088-BEFB-507F83CC970F.1652565012.jpeg

If you’re interested in hearing about Team Centercut and our history plus what we’re up to, give it a listen. Let me know what you think below. Please limit questions of a personal nature to PM. Thanks!

Spotify link

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6Tj4CWewT2TwDmbCh0FgzD?si=kvjUp6TAT_C6ePygBBu2Ww&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A6v7syKZN5VGFIPloMKXpkb

Its also on the Atlas Airguns channel on You Tube 

wonderful to hear about the evolution of team and the events and learn more about the sport . Personally i do not like the idea of high power and slugs as it is very close to Powder burners and even closer to licensing politics . Love to shoot my 18 FPE .177 Pulsar @ 100 yards + ( i have never put it up to med or high power ) but that's just me ..

I would have guessed your name had to do with axe throwing or that you were a lumberjack or something. Thanks for setting me straight! :)

We get asked that a lot. Are you guys an axe throwing Team? The Centercut came first as I described in the interview, and then the logo is a play on words. Nick Smith @socaloldman did the rough design. 

Wow really enjoyed that! I like the idea of XFT as for me, and assuming alot of people, it's similar to hunting and pesting out in the field. That would be a competition I could get into as I simply don't have the patience nor time to really get into shooting groups on paper like a 100yd BR. Maybe just for the hell of it once but nothing serious. But XFT seems like something much more fun and easier to get into. And practicing for me would just be my normal pesting. I hope it takes off!