• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Team Centercut at EBR 2023

The RAFFLE prize tables... there was SO MUCH there, it was impressive!!!

TC got SUPER LUCKY with the raffle drawings.

Caleb won a new Sightron VIII 5-40x scope 40mm tube - just AWESOME!

Dave won a Leupold scope (smaller one) and a Western Airguns Sidewinder in .22 with Corcorran walnut stock.

I won a .25 Skout Epoch in Gold (champagne). I'm calling it Snoop Dogg, because it's got BLING!

Peykan won a gun also, and a few other things, but I don't remember exactly what...

Last edited:
The RAFFLE prize tables... there was SO MUCH there, it was impressive!!!

TC got SUPER LUCKY with the raffle drawings.

Caleb won a new Sightron VIII 5-40x scope 40mm tube - just AWESOME!

Dave won a Leupold scope (smaller one) and a Western Airguns Sidewinder in .22 with Corcorran walnut stock.

I won a .25 Skout Epoch in Gold (champagne). I'm calling it Snoop Dogg, because it's got BLING!

Peykan won a gun also, and a few other things, but I don't remember exactly what...
Wow that was some super nice winnings to get.

Congratulations Team Centercut; good show!(y)

Don't think I knew Scott H is on the team, so congratulations Centercut for nabbing him.

Did that girl beat her husband (again)?;)

BTW, is that founder/president just some kinda figurehead dude, or what?😂

GREAT 'WORK', LADY & GENTLEMEN!
I made the finals in Pro, but he did beat our son by 2 points in Sportsman. He had me by 1 point in EFT but I shot Sniper and he shot Precision. so the true test has to be 50 yard…..but darn, he shot springer and I shot the Ghost. I guess we were trying to keep peace this year with different events 🤣 We were very excited to have our son Matthew join us for his first venture into this type of air rifle shooting and he did well!
Why yes Barbara did beat me because she made it in the finals in Pro and I didn’t make the finals in Sportsman….I think I beat her at EFT by 1 point so there is that 👻

Tony P

IMG_5032.jpeg

IMG_5022.jpeg

Podium Count for 2023 EBR Team Centercut

75Y qualifiers - 6 - Derrick, Mike, Augie, Barbara, Caleb, Peykan
100Y finals - 3 - Derrick, Peykan, Augie
50Y BR - 2 - Tony, Derrick
EFT - 3 - one win - Caleb, Mike, Peykan
Speed Silo - 2 - one win - Caleb, Scott
Big Bore - 3 - Scott, Peykan, Caleb
Steel Scramble - none, but 2 in top ten - Mike, Derrick
One Gun - none, but 1 in top ten - Barbara
EFT GP Nationals - 3 in top 5 - Caleb, Mike, Tony

Total = 22

Overall, we did well, and all had a great time at EBR 2023.

TC logo 3-16-23.jpg

Proudly sponsored by Airguns of Arizona

Last edited:
I made the finals in Pro, but he did beat our son by 2 points in Sportsman. He had me by 1 point in EFT but I shot Sniper and he shot Precision. so the true test has to be 50 yard…..but darn, he shot springer and I shot the Ghost. I guess we were trying to keep peace this year with different events 🤣 We were very excited to have our son Matthew join us for his first venture into this type of air rifle shooting and he did well!

View attachment 396084

View attachment 396085

AWESOME! (y)

Team Centercut nicknames (handles?) :unsure:

Mike Bricker – Needler

Derrick Wall – Wild Thing

Bill Miller – Crusher

Dave Wilson – Big Bore

Carl Preusse – Oregun

Scott Hull – the REAL Airgun Scientist

Tony Pellegrino – Ton Loc

Barbara Pellegrino – 5 Power

Peykan Beyrami – Cactus Pilot

Caleb Dickinson – Stache

Augie Sotelo – Big Ragu

Last edited:

View attachment 396084

View attachment 396085
Nice picture of the “Prospect” and his parents….He’s already talking BRK 👻

Tony P