• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

target from NC show

this is a target i bought at the NC show . poor pictures but it is laser cut from some sort of fiber board , i put in on the copier to see what it would print out like .
IMG_1561.jpg
IMG_1551 (1).jpg

I’m the one that had the targets…. My kids have a laser and cut them out for me..they used either 1/8” Masonite, white on one side, or 1/8 or a little thicker plywood…
I sold them for 5.00 each, 3 for 10 and they sold out…because ofthe high cost of materials and laser time, i hate to ask them to make more…I might, later on. They’re about 6x8 inches…I had some 8x10 too, but theyre not as challenging

I’m the one that had the targets…. My kids have a laser and cut them out for me..they used either 1/8” Masonite, white on one side, or 1/8 or a little thicker plywood…
I sold them for 5.00 each, 3 for 10 and they sold out…because ofthe high cost of materials and laser time, i hate to ask them to make more…I might, later on. They’re about 6x8 inches…I had some 8x10 too, but theyre not as challenging
Hi Mike, it was really nice talking to you on Saturday. You weren’t kidding about the bottom row being a challenge, 50 yards is silly, unless there is zero wind, which makes them just kinda silly. I also can’t stop thinking of your pistol with the exterior trigger group, a Lewis and Clark fever dream!