Target Forge site back

Back, but not quite back. Reading his site, it looks like he’s working full time for a company and it requires him to travel. Target forge is now a side gig, and there’s no guarantees in shipping times. There will also no longer be powder coating on his parts.
Are these your opinions or have you had a problem ordering?

Screenshot 2023-01-21 154733.png

Good to see him back.

Oops, I apologize! I thought it was just because you didn’t like his ideas on the GX products vs Yong Heng.
I didn’t like his wording on a post calling the gx a yong heng killer. That’s all.
I happen to own a whole bunch of his targets, and think they’re the greatest idea Since sliced bread.

So is he actually going to be a gx parts supplier still? That is the only compressor I have slightly considered and only for the reason there would be a source for parts when (not if) it failed.
I think he’s selling what he has left, and that’s it. Shoot him an email and see what he says.

Reactions: Trucker3573
Great to have Bill back!!!
I placed an order with Target Forge on Saturday and I received my items today. Although it states on the site that there might be delays in shipping items out, I feel the timeframe is fair and the items arrived quickly enough.

Now to start setting up my new target additions for the backyard range.

-PJ

Back, but not quite back. Reading his site, it looks like he’s working full time for a company and it requires him to travel. Target forge is now a side gig, and there’s no guarantees in shipping times. There will also no longer be powder coating on his parts.
This is great news.
FYI - It looks like the GX parts will continue to be stocked and sold by them.