Target Forge Contest Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even though we are considered as part of the 50 states, because we are not one of the "Contiguous" states, you have elected to exclude us from participating. Sure, it's only a contest. But are we not also U.S. citizens, as well as a part of the Airgun Nation community, or so I thought? Sorry for pointing out the obvious and my cynicism, but out of principal, I will not lend my support to this giveaway nor to Target Forge. Which I'm sure will mean little to nothing to the contest holders, et al, and I'm likely just blowing air around a non-existent pellet, at a target that isn't there...

Good luck everyone!!

Well, even though we are considered as part of the 50 states, because we are not one of the "Contiguous" states, you have elected to exclude us from participating. Sure, it's only a contest. But are we not also U.S. citizens, as well as a part of the Airgun Nation community, or so I thought? Sorry for pointing out the obvious and my cynicism, but out of principal, I will not lend my support to this giveaway nor to Target Forge. Which I'm sure will mean little to nothing to the contest holders, et al, and I'm likely just blowing air around a non-existent pellet, at a target that isn't there...

Status
Not open for further replies.