• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Target distances for this-coming weekends TEXtreme Rifle and Pistol FT matches

So Y'all can pre-determine your sight settings for every target, all the distances are attached. Extreme pistol distances are in black, Magnum pistol distances are in red, and since Extreme and Magnum pistol shooters shoot the same targets and distances on lanes 4 & 7, those are in gray (because everybody knows all pistol shooters are gray) 😂.

Reminder- shooters may shoot any airgun of any type in any match as long as it meets the power limit for that particular match. However only shooters adhering to all rules for the match are eligible for awards. Among other reasons, this lets folks not (yet) equipped for Pistol FT to shoot a rifle in the pistol match for fun, or vice-versa.

I'm hearing a lot of excitement about this weekend, and the forecast is for highs in the mid-70s to low-80s. We're expecting multiple new TEXtreme victims:oops:... I mean, TEXtreme newbies.;) Which reminds me- also attached is a map of the area around the Ranchito Robinson TEXtreme Airgun Sports venue; including the landmarks of Waco, Lake Whitney, and the Central Texas Rifle & Pistol Club.

Gonna be a blast, Y'all! Be prepared to deal with bright sun.

See You Soon,
Ron & Maggyy

1709068426395.png

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

And Derrick and Jon, too.

View attachment 3:24 TFT Distances pdf.pdf

View attachment RR to CTRPC pdf.pdf

Last edited: