N/A Target air pistols

Interesting that it appears to be a right handed grip on the pistol, but the glasses are for someone left eye dominant.
That's a much easier compensation with a pistol than with a rifle.
I am lefty but right eye dominate . mostly i shoot all lefty grip and eye .

Walther CP3M.JPG

I consider the Walther LP3M to be the finest production Co2 pistol ever; be 'finest' measured in quality, performance, or aesthetics. Nevertheless, true to my well-documented pathological compulsion to soup-up any projectile-launcher employing compressed air or gas as propellent, upon diving into the gorgeous thing I found it just as beautifully SIMPLE to install a stiffer hammer-spring and lighter trigger springs to increase power to almost 6 foot pounds and reduce trigger let-off to my ideal 2 ounce first stage followed by a 4 ounce (total) trigger-break. Five shots at 25 yards measured 1/2" center-to-center-

LP3M at 25.jpg

LP3M dime at 25.jpg

Purchased pre-owned from the Netherlands some years ago, I painstakingly removed all body-putty from the grip and refinished it to expose the lovely walnut beneath. It came to me in this custom locking case (more lovely wood)-

1713890882666.png

Vintage-collectable ten-meter Euro exotica, at its finest.

Last edited:
I have gathered a few 10m target pistols over the years, and these are the two I use when I'm serious about accuracy and collecting points.
Feinwerkabu P8X and Steyr EVO 10E.
20240430_174516.jpg

And these are the two I use when I'm not that serious about accuracy and have less time to collect the points.
Feinwerkbau P58 Compact and Steyr LP50 Compact.
20240430_180909.jpg