• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tarantulas, tiny Kill Zones, and the DRS

Me too... This lil' guy is my favorite. The bold jumper.

Fred.jpg

Cheers,

J~

Back in the way back days, a acquaintance of mine had 3 emperor scorpions i think they was named.

Anyway one of them apparently drowned itself as it just lay there submerged in their water for a few weeks.
So it was fished up with a pair of sausage tongs and put on a shelf to dry out CUZ it was quite soft, and it also did, but also regained life and started to move around.
Those suckers when annoyed hissed so loud :eek:

Not many of the guys dared touch them on their back, even if these are not really venomous or use their stinger in defence.

Quite big, and so intermediating for most PPL.

Emperor_Scorpion_in_hand_John.jpg

Big spiders though,,,,,,,,, nope just nope, but the ones we have in Denmark NP as the biggest bodied one are like 1/4" long

Back in the way back days, a acquaintance of mine had 3 emperor scorpions i think they was named.

Anyway one of them apparently drowned itself as it just lay there submerged in their water for a few weeks.
So it was fished up with a pair of sausage tongs and put on a shelf to dry out CUZ it was quite soft, and it also did, but also regained life and started to move around.

Not many of the guys dared touch them on their back, even if these are not really venomous or use their stinger in defence.

Big spiders though,,,,,,,,, nope just nope, but the ones we have in Denmark NP as the biggest bodied one are like 1/4" long
That's as big as a "Louisiana Crawdad!

A couple of adult sisters I raised, mom is still alive, one of the oldest females I know of, over 10 years old. Their life expectancy is 6-8 years. She is a great mother but her daughters are much larger than her and she is not small. They are communal and all live together.

IMG_7150.jpeg

Reactions: sb327