Tank sock/sleeve

Any tank protective sleeves/socks preferably with carrying handle ? All i see is on alibaba, or slim padded bags with decent snug fit ?
Air venturi 74 cu ( 23"x7")
@fafo13 I put mine in the bag pictured at the end of this thread.

@fafo13 I put mine in the bag pictured at the end of this thread.

Just bought black one, thank you

Any tank protective sleeves/socks preferably with carrying handle ? All i see is on alibaba, or slim padded bags with decent snug fit ?
Air venturi 74 cu ( 23"x7"
I'm planning on making a sleeve for my new tank when it arrives. There are sellers of nylon backed neoprene on Etsy & fleebay. I have been planning to glue the seam on the side, but wondering if I take it to a scuba shop, will they want to take it off to see the DOM every time? Maybe I should make the joint with velcro? Tank handles with velcro straps are available on amazon for $15.98

Figured I would share this. Picked up a soft padded tri-pod case for my 100cf air tank not to long back.

IMG_0473.jpg

I bought a Bauer (Harbor Freight) soft sided tool bag. Really decent tool bag that fits the 98cf Air Venturi bottle nicely, as well as anything else you would like to carry. Includes a nice, detachable shoulder strap too.
I was ready to order an ATP Bagman for ~$80, when Lewis told me about the China Freight tool bag. It’s all I need.
Oh, $40 👍
image.jpg
image.jpg

I ordered one of yhese from Dynamic Air Rifles for $80. Should arrive friday, hopefully its as nice as the pics.

Screenshot_20230125_195832_Chrome.jpg

I got the tank bag. The nylon feels thick and robust like it has some sort of coating, good stuff. I put an AV 74cuft bottle in it and it fits well. Theres a plastic boot built in with a soft fabric bottom on the inside. Looks like it could fitu a meatier bottle but not much taller. I shoved an Arken pouch full of crap in one of the small zipper pockets and an Eagle Vision case in the other one. Both closed easily so theres a good amount of extra storage. Theres also a third, big zipper pocket that looks like you could stuff a bunch of junk inside. Carry handle feels nice and theres little stretchy loops to hold onto the whip. I wanted an ST bag before, now I don't.

I got the tank bag. The nylon feels thick and robust like it has some sort of coating, good stuff. I put an AV 74cuft bottle in it and it fits well. Theres a plastic boot built in with a soft fabric bottom on the inside. Looks like it could fitu a meatier bottle but not much taller. I shoved an Arken pouch full of crap in one of the small zipper pockets and an Eagle Vision case in the other one. Both closed easily so theres a good amount of extra storage. Theres also a third, big zipper pocket that looks like you could stuff a bunch of junk inside. Carry handle feels nice and theres little stretchy loops to hold onto the whip. I wanted an ST bag before, now I don't.
Cousin Vinny

Do you have a picture of your setup? I have another AV 74 cu ft tank that needs a case and the Dynamic Air Rifles description says it fits up to 97 cu ft tanks. Did you have to put anything under the bottom of the tank for the valve to be accessible outside of the case (does the valve portion try to slide back into the case)? Also can you take a picture of the included boot?

Cheers,

-PJ

I bought a Bauer (Harbor Freight) soft sided tool bag. Really decent tool bag that fits the 98cf Air Venturi bottle nicely, as well as anything else you would like to carry. Includes a nice, detachable shoulder strap too.
I was ready to order an ATP Bagman for ~$80, when Lewis told me about the China Freight tool bag. It’s all I need.
Oh, $40 👍
View attachment 324249View attachment 324250
I just looked at those. Looks good. Im buying a couple, one for Tank and other for 2 10" fish finders.

Reactions: whyzee