• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

tank seal blow out on Vulcan 3

Read up on the OP, it's not a matter of he can't learn. It's a matter of he doesn't take accountability for his actions and immediately wants to blame others.
I understand what you're saying but we're all at different stages of life, learning and understanding. I've been very quick tempered in the past and I've jumped to conclusions when I was completely wrong. I couldn't help but learn from my mistakes and feel the shame of another person's kindness when I was an ass to them. I say we help the man, he may turn into a top notch mechanic and teach others.

I understand what you're saying but we're all at different stages of life, learning and understanding. I've been very quick tempered in the past and I've jumped to conclusions when I was completely wrong. I couldn't help but learn from my mistakes and feel the shame of another person's kindness when I was an ass to them. I say we help the man, he may turn into a top notch mechanic and teach others.
High Road. Yes ""I agree"". My critical analysis may be knee jerk. I'm guilty here. Thank you for these words, they certainly are humbling. My apologies if I've hurt anyone's feelings. Sincerely,

Ben

P.S. I'm still gonna shy away from any transactions with the guy. JS And I truly do hope he gets it all sorted out.

Reactions: aklonewolf
Yes, I agree let's help him.
As soon as he sends the $90 back to the person that went above and beyond and helped him and shows he's willing to help himself.

I agree with kindness and forgiveness, but have you ever noticed how kids turn out when they're never told they've done wrong, and only kindness is given without direction.
I don't beleive anyone was too harsh or too critical.

The silver lining in all of this is that any new ppl will know who not to listen too, everything and everyone has a purpose.