Tank preasure gauge

1000000746.jpg
the gauge pictured, need the correct nipple size with out taking out. Near as I can tell they offer 2 sizes , 1/8 & 1/4.

The Gauge shown is made by TAYLOR Instruments and is IMO far better than ANY of the small 1" gauges we typically use & see :mad:
I would just order another from Joe b and be done with it.
My original purchase of tank and valve, gauges, fill whip from Joe was not a pleasant experience for me. And besides I paid dearly and feel the gauge should not have failed in the first place. No offense just saying. Thanks for your input.

Paying $39 for a 50 cent Alibaba P.O.S. gauge makes no sense. It is probably going to be just as inaccurate. I had the same issue with mine. It is 1/8 NPT threaded. I recommend getting a Durachoice 1.5" gauge from Directmaterial.com. It will cost less than $10 including shipping. Here's a photo of mine on the back of the same fill assembly as yours. The gauge is thicker than the original but as you can see it isn't an issue.

IMG_1877.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG

Last edited:
Paying $39 for a 50 cent Alibaba P.O.S. gauge makes no sense. It is probably going to be just as inaccurate. I had the same issue with mine. It is 1/8 NPT threaded. I recommend getting a Durachoice 1.5" gauge from Directmaterials.com. It will cost less than $10 including shipping. Here's a photo of mine on the back of the same fill assembly as yours. The gauge is thicker than the original but as you can see it isn't an issue.

View attachment 429742View attachment 429743
Now this is what I am driving at! Thanks man !