• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TANK HELP/ ADVICE

So i need some help here from the group.. I currently own a FX impact and I am now looking for a 4500 psi tank that I can refill the gun at least 8 times before needing to refill tank.. Refilling the tank is not an issue as there is a local dive shop that will refill 4500 psi. SO where do I begin? what do I need to make sure I have the right tank. Can everyone please recommend a solid tank set up that can be purchased online? Any and all advice and guidance would be appreciated. as 4500 PSI is no joke. 

http://www.airtanksforsale.com

Ask Joe Brancato for help. Even if you don't buy from him, at least ask his advice on the phone. His business is pcp/airguns/fill stations. You won't go wrong.

The problem you face is the large number of possibilities of tanks, gauges, valves, hoses, QD releases, etc...the list is longer than a simple tank. You must get the right parts to interconnect or you won't be filling anything.

Remember, this is more than just a tank, the associated parts are critical, and can be confusing. Do it right and you'll only need to do it once!!!

Regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle 

"...why the hell won't people listen to me? Gonna blow their damned thumbs off, or worse. Probably democrats!!!"

I second Joe Brancatto. His store is based off of selling air tanks. I recently purchased a fully loaded Tiger Shark 72cu/ft tank from him. He also sells the Great White which is his largest tank @ 90cuft. I have topped off my Regal 162cc reservoir and Compatto 150cc daily for a month and have not needed to refill it yet. Fully loaded it came with dual gauges, one for fill pressure the other for the bottles pressure, foster fill/refill with dual foster hose, slow unregulated fill, tank armor and dual stands.
1557951880_18690897405cdc7588a9b7f9.91020282_4C5DA2C4-9B96-41EB-BAD6-1A1AB9F1D626.jpeg

Of course there is the old standby of Air Venturi or Omega tanks to be bought at Pyramyd Air or Airguns of Arizona. I ordered a 74cu ft tank ( they come in 74 and 98 cu ft sizes at around $549 for the 74 cu ft and $700 for the 98 cu ft) several years ago and it came with all the stuff I needed to get up and running … plus I bought a Diablo Air Dry System to go with it, but since you are not getting a compressor, you don't have to worry about that. As Hepotter said there is a vast array of gagues, valves and every kind of knick-knack under the sun. As for myself ... the 74 cu ft Omega tank did the trick, just take your time filling your guns from the tank and don't let the air flow go into the gun tank too fast and you will be okay.

Utah Airguns carries the Joe B Great White 97 CuFt Air Tanks From all my research, his tanks have premium gauges and flow control valves.

I have been procrastinating on purchasing a bottle as I have a compressor to fill up my Impacts. I'm fixing to pull the trigger and Joe B's tanks are at the very top of the list. Plus they are Made In The USA. 

Pull out the large fishing rod and reel as I'm fixing to catch me a Great White!