• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tank fill locations in Phoenix AZ (Tempe) area....and cost

Hi I’m getting into PCPs and I’m researching the best methods to obtain air here in Tempe, AZ. Does anyone know where I can go for 4500PSI air here locally? If so, any idea on 75CF bottle refill cost? Any other tips or tricks are welcome. Air seems to be the big thorn in the side for PCP shooters. Any help is appreciated. Ryan

BTW, I have an FX Crown coming....very excited.

Ryan

FYI I stopped by No Limit Scuba in Tempe, AZ and I was extremely impressed! Very, very nice people, great customer service. $6 refills to 4500PSI (They request that you call 1hour in advance of arriving so they can boost tanks). $60 for 20 refill card.

They are being hit hard by COVID, so go show them some love if you live in the area. I was pleasantly surprised.

I may take my family for SCUBA lessons just to support them and their great little shop.

Ryan

AoA for sure if its close to you. I used to get my tank filled there until I got a compressor. One thing I noticed when I went there was it would really depend who you talked to when having your tank filled. It would seem that everyone had a different price. I have payed anywhere from $10, $15$, $20, and one time I was not even charged. An older guy that I know who shoots PcPs as well told me the same thing. If you shoot a lot save up and get a compressor for top offs. It will pay for itself quickly depending on how much you spend on it.