• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talontunes.com + Airguns of Arizona

Kudos to both of these companies!

___ AOA

I decided to trade in my Impact M3 for a Delta Wolf with AOA. It went very smooth. Great communication with Chris J. Unfortunately, the DW did not work out for me and we had to undo the whole thing. It went very smooth. Great service by them even though they made no $ on this at all. I highly recommend them!

___ TalonTunes and Anthony

Next, after the DW returned, I decided to buy an Uragan 2 700mm carbon stock in .22 from talontunes.com

A day later to my surprise the owner called me on my phone "What can I do for you and your rifle?". In todays' world stuff like this no longer happens. I asked him to tune the rifle down to shoot .22 18.51 grain pellets at 900-920 fps. For this he ended up having to install a custom part. It was at a very reasonable price.

When I got the rifle it was mint and out of the box it shot that 18.51 grain pellet 920 +/- 5 FPS.

I have to say customer service like this is almost non existent. I highly recommend this website to buy your AGT rifle or anything else.

Thanks you Anthony!