• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TalonSS Questions

I have a TalonSS .22 cal 12 in barrel, shooting 14.3 gr Chp pellets from 845 fps at full fill (3k ) to 700 fps at 1750psi setting 8 power wheel 11.5.
It is a steady decline in fps from 3k to 1750 psi ( all I have tested so far.) but typically consistent to 50 yds to hit shotgun shells. Oh and about a 75 shot string in this range.
Here goes the question;
It seems every few fills at full charge it will shoot one mil dot left and after about shot 30 come back to center and stays there? No matter where it hits it’s a dime size group, it just seems the group moves. Next fill it will shoot dead center?
It has a Hawke 2-7x32 airmax and all is tight. No mods other than the airforce super sear.
Any ideas?

Could be but not that I have noticed. I will say at power 9 power wheel at 11.5 I did one shot string and it was dead center the entire string but raised after shot 20 and got quickly to 1 1/2 inches high and slowly came back down. That’s when I went down one full turn on power wheel. And got where I am now. Shoots great then every 2-3 fills goes left for half the fill. I thought it was wind at first . I got my HW100 .22 and shot it with it dead on. I have 5 PCPs and never seen this.

Again, poi is consistent whether it be left or dead on . If it is shooting left in a five shot group all five are stacked. That confuses me because the weld has to be the same? I’m thinking maybe it could be temp? The stroke of the valve? Slower or faster I don’t know. This gun is new and it came as a .25 and I immediately switched to a new .22 barrel, cleaned and installed. The only other unregulated gun I have is a FX Thor.177 and it is dead on consistent. Also when it shoots left the group gradually moves right to center?

5D9A0E16-FFC6-4682-87E8-4BDFCB435193.jpeg