Airforce Talonp owners is this new??

So I received my new talonp in the mail today and one thing I noticed right away. If anyone that has gotten a new talonp recently can confirm this. Or is it a manufacturer error. The power screw does not have the numbers and lines to know in what power you are is just blank.
20240228_141821.jpg
20240228_141850.jpg

Reactions: maxtrouble
The auto-safety can be a PITA. Dry lube helps a little, but after taking the guts out of mine a few times to unstick the safety I finally removed the auto part of the safety (search Youtube). Now the safety works reliably, if not automatically. Odd that my wife's SS works flawlessly.
But warranty service is a better idea at this point.

Reactions: pcponly
Update I definitely got a lemon should of known when there was no marking on the power strip...today I received my Compressor and pellets...filled to about 2800 psi ...shot two pellets and that's it safety is jammed and won't disengage so yeah gun is useless at the moment..waiting on max from airforce on instructions about sending this lemon back.
Sounds like a warrenty issue. Airforce has a lifetime warrenty. So should not be an issue to have it fixed. That rifle is among the simplest platforms in airguns, i would just fix it yourself.

Reactions: woogie_man