TalonP air tank

I recently purchased a TalonP. I got it primarily to deal with late night intruders in my chicken pen without waking the neighbors. The TalonP with a Talon Tunes suppressor is perfect for that task.

What I didn't count on was that this little beast was going to be so much fun to shoot, so now I am wondering if anyone makes a longer bottle for this gun to extend the shot count. I understand that a Condor bottle will work, but I would really like a longer bottle in the same diameter. The current size makes it comfortable to line up with the scope. I'm not so sure that the larger diameter bottle wouldn't make sighting a bit more awkward. I currently have it set up as a carbine and where I have the but stock positioned would allow for about 4 more inches in length.

Does anyone know if someone makes a longer bottle, or am I just as well off getting a small scuba tank to top it off ever 10 to 15 shots?

This may help.
Screenshot_20220103-144606_Chrome.1641239289.jpg

Don't know of any longer bottles but then I never looked. I have 2 TalonPs, one in .22 and one in .20. Both have spin loc bottles and both have ring loc kits installed. Ring loc kits cost about 50 bucks. Way cheaper than a bottle. Easy to install and tune for more shots. Wish I could remember my set up as a .25. Pretty sure it was the .165 top hat with a #78 o-ring. Power wheel at 12 that should be around 825 fps or so with 25.4g. Oddly enough the original barrel shot H&N FTTs well (never had these pellets shoot well in a anything) and Predator lead free pellets even better, if you wanted highet fps.

Just do not adjust the power wheel while cocked.

A 22 cu in paintball tank is what you're looking for. It's the same diameter, just longer. You almost have to get a complete paintball tank, take the valve out, and put your TalonP valve in it. I managed to find a tank without a valve a while ago, but they're getting more difficult to find.

I think most paintball tanks have the same threads as the TalonP so there's options.

You'll like the 22 cu in if you get one. The higher shot count is nice and it doesn't make it any longer. It just takes up that empty space between the stock and the end of the factory tank.

A 22 cu in paintball tank is what you're looking for. It's the same diameter, just longer. You almost have to get a complete paintball tank, take the valve out, and put your TalonP valve in it. I managed to find a tank without a valve a while ago, but they're getting more difficult to find.

I think most paintball tanks have the same threads as the TalonP so there's options.

You'll like the 22 cu in if you get one. The higher shot count is nice and it doesn't make it any longer. It just takes up that empty space between the stock and the end of the factory tank.

Thank You. That is exactly what I was hoping to find. I will look into that.