• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon tunes đź‘Ť

I sent an email asking if he had the RTI Prophet in 22 in stock... when I checked my email the next day I had a response saying it was in stock. So I done an online purchase... the next day Tony calls me...tells me he is setting up my rifle... him and I talk about the rifle for a few.... I gotta say it was one of my best purchases from a vender I have ever done business with.... over the years of doing an online purchases .. Tony was the only one who has ever called and let me know what was up and what he was up to as far as setting up my rifle... the only one! I own FX, Air Arms, Brocock, daystate and not once have those vendors called me first after an online purchase...I've read some not so good things about Tony but I for one will not hesitate to order from him again... he even threw in a free Tshirt for my first time purchase.... he seems like an darn good guy to do business with in my book!!