• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes

Just picked up a Talon Tuned Impact MKII Compact in .25 Mounted a Element Titan Scope and WOW! this rifle is by far the best one I have ever shot. Pellet on pellet at 50 yds. Could not be any happier with the Rifle or the service. I ordered it a couple days before going on vacation and realized I would be near Talon Tunes location. Took a shot in the dark and Tony offered to meet me with it instead of shipping it. He gave me a location near my route and met me there. He went over the gun with me and answered questions I had. Even though I have had several airguns including a Maverick this was my 1st Impact. He went over it and I was more than impressed with the time he took and the little extras he threw in including a Pen/Caliper T-Shirt and stickers. Nowadays it's hard to find customer service like this. Only downfall is my bank account in the future LOL. Thanks again to Tony and Talon Tunes !!

Got tired of shooting paper so built this it's hitting all three sizes at 50 yards . I literally have done nothing but mounted and zeroed the scope. No adjustments straight out of the case from Tony. This thing is a definite tack driver. 
IMG_1818.1616699599.jpg
IMG_1819.1616699603.jpg