• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes

I have heard Great things about Taipans. I finally ordered one. But after a thirteen day wait of not shipping I sadly canceled my order. After waiting a week I called and was told when the rifle would ship. Three days after not seeing it shipped I canceled the order. Each time we talked he had an attitude also. I really don't like to leave a bad mark on a dealer either.

I get no pleasure at all for leaving a negative post. But this section of the forum can not work if we don’t tell it like it is. I assumed this area was for a guy to look at before he buys and see if someone is not delivering what they advertise or sending defective or sub par merchandise. Or even better if they find reviews that the dealer was honest, in his dealing and the product was as described or better. If the forum membership communicates about dealers openly. The membership gets protected. There is a local dealer with a person I admire and use to ask questions. If he leads me wrong because he wants to sell the product in stock. That would shame me to tell but I will so other members can spend their money wisely. I figure helping each other is one of the greatest benefits of a forum. There are shrewd salesmen out there. And everyone has a bad day or can will sell a lemon to his customer at times. But will that guy make it right? 

Reactions: d3vnull