Talon Tunes

Hi guys,

I wonder if you guys hear anything from Tony at Talon Tunes lately?. I'm unable to contact him. I sent him a job last week and I tried to call him to check if he receives the package but I could not get a hold at him. I hope everything is ok with him overthere.

Thanks,

Eric

~~~~~~~

Tony is fine. Very busy. I spoke with him this AM. "I'm a one man operation, you know."😁

Go to this link to access his bio page, then PM him: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/visiting-fx-usa/

Purchased a Taipan Veteran .22 from Talon Tunes in April received in May. With less than a tin of shots through the gun it developed a major air leak. From a full fill, it would leak down over night completely. Sent it back. Tony wants to sell me a new Huma regulator at $125 for the gun. Wait a a minute, this thing is brand new. I purchased a new gun and now you want to sell me new parts for it. Still waiting for a new replacement or a full refund. If you cannot support your business in a reasonable and courteous fashion you do not need to be in business. This situation is about to get ugly!

Purchased a Taipan Veteran .22 from Talon Tunes in April received in May. With less than a tin of shots through the gun it developed a major air leak. From a full fill, it would leak down over night completely. Sent it back. Tony wants to sell me a new Huma regulator at $125 for the gun. Wait a a minute, this thing is brand new. I purchased a new gun and now you want to sell me new parts for it. Still waiting for a new replacement or a full refund. If you cannot support your business in a reasonable and courteous fashion you do not need to be in business. This situation is about to get ugly!

These rifles are generally so bullet proof, I have not considered the terms of warranty. After reviewing my manual and the web site, I see no mention of a warranty. Is it possible there is no warranty? 

I've had 2 business transactions with Tony from TT over the past few years. IMO, Tony is difficult to do business with. His personality is very abrasive. And if you have an issue with one of his products (which in my case an extreme flow valve for the AirForce Condor) he seems almost put out when you call him to tell him about the issue. Those were my experiences with him, and after the 2nd I just decided there are too many other suppliers and sellers to work with to justify me going back to him again. 

I've had mixed results with Tony, one purchase gone sorta bad, one purchase...a long...time in coming.

My last purchase, I thought...should I, with our last dealing didn't go so well, but with Tony being the only one selling the new Vulcan 3, I crossed my fingers and hit the "buy" button.

Two e-mails unanswered, and was waiting for a month to go by before making a phone call, but literally, as I was about to make the call, the UPS guy showed up with a long thin box ! 38 days after the initial purchase, with no contact in-between !?

Mike

I've had mixed results with Tony, one purchase gone sorta bad, one purchase...a long...time in coming.

My last purchase, I thought...should I, with our last dealing didn't go so well, but with Tony being the only one selling the new Vulcan 3, I crossed my fingers and hit the "buy" button.

Two e-mails unanswered, and was waiting for a month to go by before making a phone call, but literally, as I was about to make the call, the UPS guy showed up with a long thin box ! 38 days later, after the initial purchase, with no contact in-between !?

I don't understand the non-contact thing. A person spends a good amount of money, he should at least give a curtesy call or a 15 second (to make) e-mail to pass on a rough ship date.

Mike