• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes

I have also enjoyed working with Talon Tunes. I would consider them a specialty boutique that provides the highest quality pneumatic rifles and accessories whether they make them, such as my Condor moderator and customized 24” .257 barrel, or act as a dealer for the best European rifles like my Taipan Veteran long .25. I look forward to seeing the new rifles they will have in the future, they are definitely at the cutting edge of this important technology.

Tony is personable and cultivates a mutually beneficial working relationship with his customers for these niche products and unique hobby. If you are ready to take your collection to the next level, Talon Tunes is where you should start.

Since it’s a small, specialty business, more patience is required, especially when something is made in house or customized. My .257 barrel took a while because they had to do some metal work and that kind of thing has to be precise. When I ordered my Taipan it only took 2 days to get to me, and Tony called before he shipped it to see if I needed anything else for it he even arranged to have it sent to a UPS store because my apartment building office is closed due to the virus.

I think any criticism should be specific to be fair or else it’s baseless.

Still all good here. Custom parts do take time. Not a stock on the shelf item to have taking up money. 

Anyone that has been in this hobby that has not had to wait on an item is lucky. 

Order a built to you gun of a high dollar gun. 6 months is nothing. 

Tony has taken time when he could and answer some of my dump ass questions. I'm bad about checking my thoughts and I have only been into the AF line maybe 3 years. 

No where as other top brands in build. Once into these and several builds I am still happy with the power and accuracy these guns can make. Everthing is straight forward. 

But still Tony has worked with me well. 

Dealing with so many personalities in Heavy Industrial Contracting it's just learning how to adjust to people. I can only imagine all the calls he gets and other good vendors a day they get that are way out. 

This hobby is full of personalities. I do not burn Bridges. I use what resources that are available. But I am aware of what to expect for the most. 

You burn me I do not forget. You really get me I share the greif when asked. 

This hobby involves over all that are into this much money stretched across the community. Many come out strong as vendors and fade fast. Many recover and continue to get away with bad business habits as the new come aboard. 

Best thing if your experience is bad go directly to the source. If no results move on but remember that you might have to cross that bridge again.Jmo