• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes

Just wanted to say a SPECIAL thanks to Tony at Talon Tunes. Talked to Tony on a couple of occasions regarding the purchase of an AT Uragan 2 or FX Maverick. I told him I was a set it and forget it airgun shooter, wanted one set up that was super accurate with a specific pellet and extremely reliable. He told me without a doubt buy the Uragan 2. I made the purchase with the power mod. A week later Tony called and gave me the stats on the gun. It's a .30 cal.shooting 44.7gr. pellets@ 1047f.p.s. average with a 10 shot one hole test target.
Received my gun within 2 days of it being shipped.Upon opening the box I was amazed at the beauty and craftsmanship in this gun.I was smiling from ear to ear. I now have the gun set up and after a few sighters it's shooting one hole groups for me at 50 yds.With the power mod you know you are shooting something very special!
Tony was a great person to deal with patiently answering all my questions. Keep up the good work.Any future airgun purchases from me will be from Talon Tunes!

I was looking at Talon's website and pretty much everything from Talon is marked up 20-50%

Unless my back was against a wall and couldn't find something somewhere else, I can't see buying anything here.

Tungsten Hammer normal price $35 - $50 at Talon
FX Liner $109 everywhere else, $140 at Talon
FX Power Block $105 everywhere else, $150 at Talon
DonnyFl Ronin $185 everywhere else, $210 at Talon

Weird.

I was looking at Talon's website and pretty much everything from Talon is marked up 20-50%

Unless my back was against a wall and couldn't find something somewhere else, I can't see buying anything here.

Tungsten Hammer normal price $35 - $50 at Talon
FX Liner $109 everywhere else, $140 at Talon
FX Power Block $105 everywhere else, $150 at Talon
DonnyFl Ronin $185 everywhere else, $210 at Talon

Weird.
You do understand how retail works right?

Oh he might be THE coolest man on earth. I was merely commenting on prices. Personally I like supporting cool people but I also am not gonna get kick in the balls to do it.
I dunno, I just bought a rti prophet 2 performance from them cheaper than anyone else sells them for.

He also actually has them in stock and can ship one on out the door.

So doing business with Talon Tunes worked pretty well for me.

Reactions: TRIPP