• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes

I'm not one to give negative feedback especially during these times and the high demand for the M3..but to the best of my knowledge, if Tony has it in stock, it shows and you can purchase it at that time. I saw he had a M3 22 compact..I promptly ordered it. I've had no word about it, no tracking, and I've called and texted and emailed (not wanting to pester him so only once but each time I gave him my purchase order). It would be awful nice to even be told there was a mixup, or anything.

Additionally it showed out of stock immediately once I paid for it so I'd believe I actually bought one that was available...and said I won't be needing it tuned to avoid adding to his work load. I also bought some pellets and that order and tracking has already gone thru. 

This is what I received on my Compact Impact. He advertised HUMA dual port transfer port and I found this instead. After I called him out he changed his website to say TT modified transfer port. You be the judge.
162EC992-4093-4A79-A287-EA12217E21A4.1625013951.jpeg
F281C7DD-AF6B-4C15-A94D-C319A331D7A2.1625013953.jpeg
48A9888E-8610-49D0-A236-97AD6794A7D5.1625013954.jpeg
31BF7774-D74A-40A5-AA72-019C30C207FE.1625013956.jpeg

This is what I received on my Compact Impact. He advertised HUMA dual port transfer port and I found this instead. After I called him out he changed his website to say TT modified transfer port. You be the judge.

That's pretty sloppy and underhanded. It only takes a few minutes to do it right with a carbide burr and a rotary tool. Is he going to give you what you paid for?

That's pretty sloppy and underhanded. It only takes a few minutes to do it right with a carbide burr and a rotary tool. Is he going to give you what you paid for?

He did and sent me a $100 dollars in pellets to make up for my trouble. I still had to tune the gun because I was only getting one magazine per fill. Not what I expected when I paid a $400 premium for a custom tuned airgun. 

Your pics are pretty compelling with the custom stuff. Maybe tony is overeaching with that stuff. However his stock items are fine. I just received my taipan shorty 25 that works just as it should. The OP also got his taipan in great shape. Took a while , Tony is not the fastest , but I bought 4 $1200+ guns from him in the past year and all were as they should be.

Hi All,

The above x-fer port & barrel should not have gone out IMHO without notifying the customer of the condition. Nothing worse than allowing stuff out the door like that unless directed by the buyer to ship it "as is". 

I've purchased two Taipan Longs from Tony. Talked to him on the phone for one. Ordered online for the other. Nothing fancy on either gun. Both arrived promptly without drama.

As usual, YMMV,

Nugria