• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes rating

OK Tony I will get it out in front and say 5 star rating, I am very impressed, I ordered the 25 caliber RTI new magazines in 25 caliber , Already had a few in 177 caliber, I really really like the new style magazines so easy to load as easy as the Crickets , The shipping was very fast and that also impressed me,,,If Tony has a gun I want I will order from him as I can use PayPal and pay it out interest free big plus..OK enough making Tony blush he has got my next order,, RTI II compact 22 caliber , Hope its worth the wait just let me know when to put my deposit down,,,

Mike, former iride back in the good ole days

Well into three weeks and haven't heard a thing since my order. According to his web site, the gun was in stock.

I e-mail him after the end of the first week, no comment back. Not sure what to do now..! He's got my money, all I have is an affirmation of the order.

I figured to give him a month, then try a phone call.

Mike

Sounds like my order from AOA...

Last week I order a rifle from talon tunes and one from AOA.. both RTI rifles. Tony calls that day (it was a Saturday) and we discuss my order.... this coming Monday it will be delivered and I'll be shooting it..

Meanwhile AOA... (I ordered from them trying to save a few bucks) ... sends a email of the purchase. Next day a email of the receipt. And..............

It took me several months to get my Uragan but Tony has been wonderful to work with. I actually purchased two guns and a shoebox compressor. When it all came, everything was spot on as tested and we were elated (still are). Then my shoebox compressor went TU… electrical issues. Tony immediately put me in contact with the manufacturer and he consequently sent me new, and updated replacement parts free of charge. I can’t complain at all. It takes a while for these high demand units to materialize. 

0 star for me back in 2016 I tried to place an large order for me and asked why it was not shipped a few weeks later , first no response I waited 2 weeks and cancelled my CC , then I got rude reply-over a month later and he banned my IP for his forums however I never went their any way , BTW I only wanted to a honest answer like not in stock yet or what ever , I would not buy anything my self . PS if I can go into negative digits I will update my reply. This was only charge back I did in my entire life .

LOU

Any one-person business is going to be challenged to provide consistent excellent service, while also staying current with all customer inquiries. Although some of the reports of disregarding messages and emails seem unacceptable, I would urge personal due diligence, and make your own independent decision. As I type this, I'm sipping my before-dinner bourbon, and nursing a recent rotator cuff surgery. If I ran a home-based business, my customers would be complaining, because I'm sure I would be way behind in everything. We don't know what we don't know. 

I bought my V3 from TT no problems, I'd buy from him again. I just wonder who uses paper matches these days.
shrug1.1652060416.gif