• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes purchase

I had a Benjamin bulldog and just wasn’t happy with the gun or service from Pitbull Airguns. (Another story for another time) I called Tony and explained that I wanted a predator hunting gun and was unsure of what to get. We spoke for 20 mins and he was never not once a dick on the phone. Ultimately we both agreed the FX impact in 357 would be the best choice. I told him I would think about it and get back to him as it’s a large nut to crack. 

Fast forward a week I called him back and he was upfront and honest that he was slammed but would likely get the gun shipped out on the following Monday. We also decided it would be best for me to upgrade to a Donny FL ronin as I wanted to stay quiet. 
A week went by and I decided to add a rail extension so I texted him to add it on before shipping. This was on the Friday before. He then called me informing me that the rail had been added and wanted to make sure we weren’t forgetting anything before he shipped it. He provided me with a chrono reeding for a string of shots and a grouping with jsb.
That Monday I received the tracking in an email and a text saying the gun was shipped. 
I then called him again and asked him about shooting NSA slugs threw the gun with the current liner bc I know nothing about liners and FX guns. He explained that it should be fine and how they make diff liners etc... 

My fx arrived and to my supplies he hooked me up with an extension for my compressor that makes filling the gun so much easier! Also a super cool magnetic protector for the male air chuck. 

I loaded up the gun with 93 gr NSA slugs and was absolutely amazed with how accurate snd quiet the gun was. 

ill be ordering more items from him for sure. He gets busy but always returns my texts and answers my questions within the same day.