• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Talon Tunes Pellets

All the pellets I've purchased over the years have been packed in a good size box with sufficient padding to prevent damage. My Talon Tunes order arrived today in a small flat rate box which looked fine from the outside but the contents were damaged. Yes, the damage was the fault of the post office but I recommend avoiding Talon Tunes pellets until they figure out how to package them.

1.1625334021.jpg

After ordering the taipan cheekrest from him, finding it doesn't even come close to the advertised fit on a mutant, and then being told to pay $12 to ship it back for a refund, I won't be dealing with Tony again. Which is sad, because I bought the mutant from him several years ago, and it was a great transaction. 

But to ship pellets like that in today's climate and market? Sinful.

It seems all the people who have done business with him in the past, can’t say anything bad about him. However, those who have dealt with him recently seem to be saying the same bad things about his service and shipping. I would bet that it’s a new thing to have these problems with him, and it seems to be. Dry similar to other places in the airgun world also. 
these days I stick with a place that I can call, and that pick up the phone to help in any way possible. Those are the businesses I buy from now, and will continue to give my business to. 

Well this is the first time I've ever had a damaged pellet delivery so I was interested in what the fallout would be. I sort and weigh my pellets and set aside any with flat spot on the skirt. After sorting I weighed both piles and they were almost exactly the same weight. I never would of thought poor packaging could lead to a 50% loss. Heart braking especially when there is a pellet shortage going on.

you know you have to hand it to airguns of Arizona ! those good guys really fixed how they did things , your orders get shipped MUCH faster !!!! the site now shows if its in stock now , but they have ALLWAYS been stand up good guys that took care of you! labor can be difficult during these times hopefully he listens to you guys and fixes this ( no more mashed pellets :)

got a load from him a few weeks back, he had each tin wrapped very securely in padded envlopes then all tight together.

I just received an order from him as well that were packed just as you described.

I've never had a problem with anything I have ordered from Tony, and I have never bought anything other than parts or pellets, not a whole gun.

Just got a order of pellets in from Tony on Saturday. Four tins of 33.95’s and they were in a large box with packing peanuts and each tin was individually wrapped in paper and taped. No damage whatsoever. The only bad thing I can say is, $23.95 is price gouging but I’m running low so felt like I had to have them. Also bought my .25cal Maverick from him and it was securely packed and arrived in good condition. 

Just got a order of pellets in from Tony on Saturday. Four tins of 33.95’s and they were in a large box with packing peanuts and each tin was individually wrapped in paper and taped. No damage whatsoever. The only bad thing I can say is, $23.95 is price gouging but I’m running low so felt like I had to have them. Also bought my .25cal Maverick from him and it was securely packed and arrived in good condition.

I bought 4 of the same, packaged the same.

However, 3 of my tins were previously opened, and also dented. I managed to receive 1 full, unopened and undamaged tin for $108. This is complete bullpoop.

PXL_20210721_200950745.1626898305.jpg