• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes - Outstanding Customer Service

I recently purchased a new FX Impact M3 in .22 caliber from Tony at Talon Tunes and I was very impressed with his outstanding customer service. We discussed the type of shooting I wanted to do and my expectations for the Airgun. I was impressed by his willingness to take the time to explain the available options and accessories with me. I did not feel rushed and he answered all my questions. I settled on a Saber Bag Rider and an Arca Rail which he offered to install for me. I also asked him to tune the gun for the JSB 18’s and redesigned 25‘s which he did. Gun shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. Initial testing with both the JSB 18’s and redesigned 25‘s resulted in sub-MOA groups at 50 yards using the power wheel numbers he provided. I’m very happy with the gun and initial tune.

Everything about the purchase was smooth and efficient. Throughout the process he provided updates and responded to my questions via text messages in a very timely fashion. I would not hesitate to purchase my next airgun from Tony.

Thanks Tony,

Dennis