• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes of Florida, Ultra great company

Not only does Talon Tunes perform well as a company but they exceed the benchmark in customer service setting the bar very high for others to follow. Though based in Florida they ship all over far and wide. I bought an FX M3, a fine build from Tony, tuned by Anthony which when delivered included a custom shot FPS spread, center to center group, signed shot card all this like a piece of art work. You don't get from the big box stores. Like a Icing on the cake to go along with the custom work they maliciously designed for me. But at Talon Tunes on their online web page I found they have loads of products. Sometimes even though says it is out if stock it is actually in stock so just contact them. Like many web pages just a glitch, it happens. From entry to budget to hi-end. They have it all. Fair and honest price points from a honest group of guys who love the sport just as much as you and I. Be sure to to check them out I'm not getting paid for this review, It's right thing to do for good service for reliable people who deserve honest feedback. https://talontunes.com/

View attachment 1.10.Talon Tunes .jpg

1.11 Talon Tunes.jpg

1.12 Talon Tunes .jpg

Reactions: jmohme
back around 2013 I got an upgrade from tony for my .22 condor , got a one pice top hat and heavy hammer and a few other things , first few shoots were bottle dumps after that I got 6/8 shots with power wheel at 1 and would lose half my bottle air , got a lot of b/s on his part about it , went online and found lots of other people that had same problem or worse , I got a new breach and top hat from another place and still have it on my gun and it shoots great and I get about 40 shots at 900 fps with 18g with power wheel at 2