• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes - Misunderstanding

Sooooooooo.......

What about all the other guys that posted here?

Are all of yall spam folder victims too?

I was thinking of buying a gun from him, but I remembered guys having issues way back in the Yellow Forum days.
@thumper I’ve been reading about issues members have posted going back a couple of years. There are plenty of posts detailing a variety of them. All of them can’t possibly be related to legitimately missed emails when other complaints have nothing to do with emails. Things like that are where I draw the “use your discretion” line. Honestly it’s the mixed bag of complaints kept me from even considering shopping with the company, BUT posts like this one lets me know that it’s a possible mixed bag. Something I can say about @heavy-impact is that I believe that I can count on him to share his perspective openly and honestly. I value his input. Others chiming in on this thread could’ve started their own threads detailing their experiences. A few may have already.

Last edited:
Sooooooooo.......

What about all the other guys that posted here?

Are all of yall spam folder victims too?

I was thinking of buying a gun from him, but I remembered guys having issues way back in the Yellow Forum days.
Bought 5 guns $1400 plus. 3 taipan veterans, Vulcan 3, maverick compact. Last 2 years. No issues.

Reactions: OldSpook
My apologies to Tony for starting a S storm over nothing. My emails went to his spam folder. Maybe because of my VPN.
I really don't think so .. I made a write up about my experience.. with something that was supposedly to take a month..and a year passed by... but it was deleted...a lot of people very happy with his service..good for him..

I really don't think so .. I made a write up about my experience.. with something that was supposedly to take a month..and a year passed by... but it was deleted...a lot of people very happy with his service..good for him..
I can only speak for my experience. If someone does me wrong I will say so no matter the cost. If I feel like I'm wrong I will say so no matter the cost.

And why wouldn't they be? Or are we supposed to immediately assume the worst about everyone all the time?
No! But think of it this way. If you continue to hear negative comments about a person or business, you tend to shy away. Some of that may be due to some customers you simply can't please. And yes, no one is perfect. But you have to look at the track record. There is a pattern here. And when you've been burned a time or two with the same person/dealer, you simply choose not to get burned again.

No! But think of it this way. If you continue to hear negative comments about a person or business, you tend to shy away. Some of that may be due to some customers you simply can't please. And yes, no one is perfect. But you have to look at the track record. There is a pattern here. And when you've been burned a time or two with the same person/dealer, you simply choose not to get burned again.
The way to think about it is one man can poison an enormous pond by just running his mouth on the internet.

I have dealt with Tony on a number of issues over the past seven or eight years never had the slightest problem, nothing but good service. That should cancel one attempt by someone to piss in the pond don't you think?

Last edited:
The way to think about it is one man can poison an enormous pond by just running his mouth on the internet.

I have dealt with Tony on a number of issues over the past seven or eight years never had the slightest problem, nothing but good service. That should cancel one attempt by someone to piss in the pond don't you think?
And if you read what I wrote, you would find I didn't say "one" person. I said there is a pattern.