• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes good experience

Good morning. I’m a new member. I just received a new AGT Vulcan 3 in 30 cal from Talon Tunes. Tony made the entire experience easy and answered all my questions thoroughly. They took the extra time to make it a nice presentation when unboxing the gun. The gun is incredibly accurate with NSA slugs. I haven’t stretched it out past 75 yards yet but that will happen soon. Thank you Talon Tunes for all your help in making my purchase 

Thank you so much to Tony from talon tunes!!! The man is an absolute gentleman. Will talk to you day or night. Very knowledgeable about the industry, and he Carries Vulcan 3s!!! He sent me this gorgeous work of art AGT made and let me tell you she’s a beauty and a BEAST! 116 fpe out of the box with only adding a little more hammer to the tune. 116 FPE. Accurate beyond belief. Dedicated slug gun pin probe comes stock and the plenum is enormous! Talon tunes made my purchase very easy. Easier than any other company would have gone through with me. He’s a rock solid guy, knows his pcps and has the guns you are looking for. Thanks Tony! You will be hearing from me again!!!