• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes first purchase

I just completed my first PCP purchase ever. I placed an order on Talon Tunes and the transaction failed on my side.
Tony called and thanked me for my business and walked me through completing the purchase-on his day off! I was assured the gun would be tested and set to a specific FPS for a specific pellet. Tony took the time to offer his future service and help.
This kind of customer service and personal touch are sadly becoming rare. I’m glad to have found a good team at Talon Tunes as I grow in this hobby and I look forward to further business with Tony and son.

I just completed my first PCP purchase ever. I placed an order on Talon Tunes and the transaction failed on my side.
Tony called and thanked me for my business and walked me through completing the purchase-on his day off! I was assured the gun would be tested and set to a specific FPS for a specific pellet. Tony took the time to offer his future service and help.
This kind of customer service and personal touch are sadly becoming rare. I’m glad to have found a good team at Talon Tunes as I grow in this hobby and I look forward to further business with Tony and son.
Good information. Thanaks.