• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes customer service

Talon Tunes is the place where the book on customer service should be written. While placing my first order with TT today, I transposed a couple of numbers on my credit card CCV and hit the place order button. I notice my mistake and before I could correct the three digit number, my phone rings, guess who?.... Tony from Talon Tunes, just checking to make sure everything was going ok with my order. At that point he received my order. We chit chatted for a few and he explained his process of checking and testing before shipping. Asked if I had everything I needed, which I do. Told me to call if I had any questions.... WOW! That there is what customer service is all about! Thank you Tony!
Now just waiting for the day the Vixen long in .22 arrives

That’s cool and all but I think it should be pointed out the prompt call was inspired mostly by the fact an order was placed he wouldn’t be able to collect in without sorting it out. I not bashing but I don’t think it’s a blow smoke up …….situation either.
I agree on the collection and sorting it out, but still a good business practice. I received a call from Tony this morning that he was just finishing up with the inspection, test and tune and getting ready to box and ship. To give him a call if there was anything else I need. Received the tracking number shortly there after, package should arrive on Monday. Seems like a decent person to do business with.

That's reassuring,
I ordered an Uragan 2 carbon fiber from him a week ago and haven't heard a word about shipping yet.
It showed 5 in stock, and now it shows four, so here's hoping it gets out the door soon.

I have read some uncomplimentary things here on the industry feedback page about talon tunes, but also some very complimentary things as well so I'm hoping that they are a reliable source for AGT guns and parts as I am also looking..scratch that... - I ALSO NEED- a Vulcan 3 😁

That's reassuring,
I ordered an Uragan 2 carbon fiber from him a week ago and haven't heard a word about shipping yet.
It showed 5 in stock, and now it shows four, so here's hoping it gets out the door soon.

I have read some uncomplimentary things here on the industry feedback page about talon tunes, but also some very complimentary things as well so I'm hoping that they are a reliable source for AGT guns and parts as I am also looking..scratch that... - I ALSO NEED- a Vulcan 3 😁
Got a super friendly call from Tony @ tallon tunes @ 5am this morning (time difference) telling me my rifle has been tested and he did an accuracy test as well and that my rifle will ship by end of day today- (now I'm regretting not spending the $250bux on ups shipping) very happy to wake up to the call.

Very much looking forward to receiving my uragan 2, hoping this will help in soothing all the ruffled mental feathers after my nightmare purchase of an "dreamline " and get me back shooting something accurate and reliable.
Thank you Tony @ tallon tunes!

Got a super friendly call from Tony @ tallon tunes @ 5am this morning (time difference) telling me my rifle has been tested and he did an accuracy test as well and that my rifle will ship by end of day today- (now I'm regretting not spending the $250bux on ups shipping) very happy to wake up to the call.

Very much looking forward to receiving my uragan 2, hoping this will help in soothing all the ruffled mental feathers after my nightmare purchase of an "dreamline " and get me back shooting something accurate and reliable.
Thank you Tony @ tallon tunes!
That is awesome to hear. Good luck with the Uragan 2. I have heard they are nice shooters. I too was looking at the Vulcan 3, jusr a bit much for what I need right now. Maybe next year. Stay safe, happy shooting.

Reactions: Mauipilikia
That is awesome to hear. Good luck with the Uragan 2. I have heard they are nice shooters. I too was looking at the Vulcan 3, jusr a bit much for what I need right now. Maybe next year. Stay safe, happy shooting.
Wow Vortex
I just had to add this to your post-
Tony must have read this thread, because when I got back from work today I got an email from UPS-
looks like he shipped my uragan 2 CF AND my mini CF tripod order together with UPS to me!
I think I payed 70 sumthing $for USPS priority mail because they wanted $250 to ship it and I'm pretty sure he payed for the shipping up grade himself.
That's freekn class right there.

Instead of waiting till next week at best
(yes it usually takes at least 10 days from the Mainland USPS priority) I will receive my rifle un 2 freekn days on friday!👀🤙🤗
Unfrigging real!
Mahalos Tony, you will be hearing from me for sure.
The mind boggles!!

Wow Vortex
I just had to add this to your post-
Tony must have read this thread, because when I got back from work today I got an email from UPS-
looks like he shipped my uragan 2 CF AND my mini CF tripod order together with UPS to me!
I think I payed 70 sumthing $for USPS priority mail because they wanted $250 to ship it and I'm pretty sure he payed for the shipping up grade himself.
That's freekn class right there.

Instead of waiting till next week at best
(yes it usually takes at least 10 days from the Mainland USPS priority) I will receive my rifle un 2 freekn days on friday!👀🤙🤗
Unfrigging real!
Mahalos Tony, you will be hearing from me for sure.
The mind boggles!!
Hey Maui, Too cool... I know about the shipping time, my daughter is is stationed in Honolulu. Congrats on the early arrival. Keep us posted on the performance of the Uragan. Tony is awesome.

Hey Maui, Too cool... I know about the shipping time, my daughter is is stationed in Honolulu. Congrats on the early arrival. Keep us posted on the performance of the Uragan. Tony is awesome.
Can do my friend.
The timing is perfect, I already have A bunch different kinds slugs from Griffen, NSA, and a bunch of .30 pellets.
I got a 700cc 300bar tank from Tony a couple days ago, and I'm waiting for 3 packages right now from UPS.
One from eagle vision-m14 to 1/2" npt adapter for my STO sarissa high flow.
One from African air ordnance-uragan 2 upgrade kit
And one from huma with a 315 bar gauge.
I am ready😋

20230510_182252.jpg