• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes, Best in the industry. Read more in my post.

Tony “owner” of Talon Tunes in not just selling of major brands of Air Rifles but also, hot rodding customizing and suppling parts and installing part in brand new rifles. His web site is a vast selection of Air rifles and the business locally owned in FL, but that don’t let that stop you from checking into what he can offer. True customer service and support. From Day 1 the experience was excellent. Not only did he personally customize my order but he corrected it and fine tuned it to my specific needs. I like to keep my business as local as possible, support not the big box stores but support my neighbors who love what they do and are making a living just as I am. Tony and staff is the go-to in the industry for Air Rifles, custom work, entry level or high end. Money well spent. Hands down. This is the place to go. Tony will make it right .

Reactions: rsfrid