• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes- A big disappointment

This is a culmination of a series of actions over the past 2 months roughly. So I purchased a Taipan vet2 last June. Early last November I had issue with the HSA becoming stuck part way in and not wanting to cross thread it reached out to Tony about it since he is the Authorized Taipan dealer in the U.S. Response was crickets, sent a follow up text a week later, more crickets. So a week after that I informed Tony that the gun was en route to him with a picture of the shipping label-same as I do for any buyer of mine upon shipping and asked him to just "look" at it. Finally got a response "ok".
2 weeks later, still no response. Now, at this time, I was looking into a AGT vixen or a Uragan2 compact. I went Uragan 2 compact. Tony's site then listed 5% site wide on any gun, black friday or first week of december, whichever. So I came up with the idea to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone- buy the U2C from Tony and give him a nudge on my taipan vet 2.
Well what do you know? Tony was all over it! Responded to my text in less than an hour. I thought, ok, situation resolved. Guns came in. The taipan was fine and Tony had included a donny speed HSA as well as a extra magazine for the U2C free. I thought "ok cool" things worked out even though I bought the U2C earlier than my intended plan. Not a biggie.

Shot the U2C once, about 150 pellets. put it away. 2 days later I get it to shoot again and i discover it is completely drained. I fill it to 200 bar and leave it overnight. Next morning it's completely drained. Now I have had this gun for 5 days at this point. I contact Tony at this point and relay my situation, his reply is "maybe the bleed screw is loose". I check the bleed screw and it was tight. I fill the gun and cock it and fire it and then leave it overnight, drains out completely again. I then contact Tony about the additional findings- more crickets. A week later I contact him again because I'm getting tired of this BS with him ducking me. More crickets. So another week later I gave the man 3 options.
1-Take the gun back and refund me the money minus 25% for "handling charges" as his site specifies.
2- Take the gun back and credit me the cost minus 25% for "handling charge" towards another gun he carries.
3 - Repair the gun for free. I pay to ship to him, he pays to ship back to me.

Response was "CRICKETS" , I know , shocker there! Well, after 2 weeks with no response, I said EFF IT, I'll fix it myself. I contacted Derrick wall and Oleg in Prauge. Both responded within a day, if not hours to my inquiries. Now I'm on my way to fixing my problem.

Bottom line is, Tony is great on sales, fast shipping, packed decently. However, NON EXISTENT on support! I never had an issue with Tony as I bought 5-6 guns from him over last 4 years, but I never had a problem either. Other members mention this about him before and I couldn't envision it, they were right and I now found out.
If you choose to buy from him you will get the gun fairly fast and packed respectfully, just pray it does not malfunction, because you are on your own. I'll never buy a gun there again.
Thank You.